10

August POV

Chantelle family was coming today I wasn't excited. I was nervous because I never met her family or talked to them. She was excited she was cleaning around the house.

" Baby I'm nervous ". I say.

" It'll be fine ".

" Ight ".

There was a knock on the door and it was her family. I saw her dad and mom. Her dad stared at me for a moment.

" Hello ". I said.

" Hey ". Her mom say.

" Mom..Dad this is August my boyfriend and August these are my parents ". Chantelle say.

I gave them a smile. The door opened and it was 4 girls. They looked freaked out like they seen a ghost.

" August these are my sisters Shelly, Miranda and Sarah ". Chantelle said.

" What's up ". I said.

" H-hey ". Sarah said.

" They love you ". Chantelle say.

" Oh ".

I rubbed the back on my head. My phone started ringing and it was Oakley. I answered it.

" What's up ". I say.

" If you come back over here can you bring some cayenne pepper ". She say.

" Yeah ".

" Alright let me know in case you don't ". She said.

" Ight ".

" K ".

She hung up and I closed my phone. I didn't want to be here at all.

" I'll be right back I have to go do something ". I said grabbing my keys.

" Alright ".

" I'll see y'all when I get back ".

I left out and it felt like better.

______________________

I pulled up at Oakley house and knocked on the door. She answered it and she smiled.

" Here ". I say walking in.

" What you cooking ". I asked.

" Chicken ". She say.

" Oh ".

She looked so good I couldn't help but stare at her fine ass.

" How's Chantelle family ". She asked.

" Good I left before I got to know them ". I said.

" Why you do that ".

" Ion know ". I said.

" Your something else ". She say.