0.3

day one.
last class.

Jisung and Minho were now in their last class of the day, photography. Honestly, neither of them signed up for it but it was the last class that was open.

At least they had it together, right?

But, since their teacher was out today, they had a free day. Which resulted in the class convincing the substitute teacher to put on a movie.

Most of the class was either sitting on the floor in front of the board or sitting at their seats while on their phone.

The lovely couple were sitting at the back of the room, leaning against a wall. They still had an alright view of the movie playing but neither were paying attention.

They were having their own conversation about who knows what. Eventually their talking died down, and the youngest started getting tired.

Jisung looked up at the clock and pouted a bit, "there's still forty minutes left.." he spoke in a whisper.

Minho turned his attention to the boy and smiled softly, "you can lean against me if you wanna try and sleep?"

Jisung nodded slowly and shifted even closer to Minho, resting his head against the elder's shoulder.

Minho just hooked his arm around his waist to keep him secure. "I'll wake you when it's over," he whispered again.

Jisung only nodded in response, letting his eyes close.

About ten minutes had passed at this point, but Jisung managed to fall asleep anyways. How? Minho couldn't answer that.

"Psst," a sound came from a table near by.

He glanced up and saw the substitute teacher sitting there, looking at the two of them. She smiled, "you guys are cute."

Minho smiled and nodded, mouthing back a 'thank you.'

"Boyfriend?" She asked quietly, pointing to Jisung who was still resting against him.

Minho looked at Jisung, his smile slowly falling. He looked back over to the teacher, "it's complicated."

She nodded with a knowing smile on her face, bringing her attention back to the movie.

Minho sighed and pulled Jisung as close as he could without waking him. They were supposed to convince people and there they were, convincing someone.

But Jisung and him would always cuddle like this, dare or not, they liked being close with one another. Minho shook it off though, all he had to do was last the rest of this week. How hard could it be?

________________________________

Cuties

061019