0.2

day one.
lunch time.

English class ended awhile ago, every class after that, the fake couple had by themselves. They did have one more class together though, which wasn't until later.

Now the couple was sitting with their group of friends—the same group from the game that put them into this mess—at lunch.

"So, how's our favorite couple doing this fine school day?" Felix snickered.

"I will shove a spork down your throat," Jisung threatened, glaring at the boy.

"Woah—no need for violence," Felix muttered and picked up his sandwich, eating it with a very salty expression.

"Jisung, don't be mean," Hyunjin spoke up. "He could have dared you something much worse."

Jisung just grumbled and slumped back in his chair, crossing his arms like a child.

"What's this?" Another one of their friends, Seungmin, spoke up as well. "Are these two dating? No it can't be, I mean look at them—I could be more convincing than that!"

"He means be more convincing!" Felix shouted while chewing on his sandwich.

"Really? I had no idea, thanks Felix," Minho rolled his eyes but obliged anyways. He scooted his chair closer to Jisung and wrapped an arm around the boy's shoulders, pulling him against his side.

Jisung's eyes widened as his heart beat quickened. "Ah, w-what—"

"Hey guys!—woah, shit!" A soft and squeaky voice shouted. Everybody turned their attention to the new voice, all of their jaws dropping.

"Did he just curse?" Seungmin asked in shock.

"I think he did," Felix replied with the same amount of shock.

"Jeongin, why did you curse?" Hyunjin asked with a sigh.

Jeongin just pouted, "stop treating me like a damn child you, you—you losers!" He whined and took a seat, "but I cursed because! That! Minho and Jisung! When did that happen?"

Felix looked over at Seungmin and Hyunjin, confused. "Was he not with us last night?"

"No, because he has a bed time," Hyunjin said with an almost baby-like voice.

Jeongin huffed and crossed his arms, even more than Jisung had earlier, "shut up you old hags!"

Minho gasped, "Jeongin—I think that calls for a detention."

"What?!" He shouted in return.

Hyunjin shook his head and quieted everyone down, "okay I think that's enough teasing, let's leave him alone for now, alright?"

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

Jeongin just sat in confusion. "So uh..is anyone gonna answer my question about those two?" He asked, pointing towards the couple.

"Oh! Well, we were all hanging out at Jisung's place last night and were playing truth or dare," Seungmin explained, Jeongin nodded for him to go on.

"And these two dweebs got dared to fake a relationship for a week and convince everyone they're actually dating," he whispered this part, not wanting anyone to overhear it.

Jeongin snorted, slapping the table. "I can't—that's the best dare ever!"

________________________________

Isn't Jeongin precious uwu

060719