S4 Shot 2 (✔️)

Author note:
~ sign language ~

Recap: Laksh true, he isn't AP or DP's son they throw him out of the house. Ragini can't see him broke like this.

Ragini carries him to the couch, she rushes to the kitchen and filled a glass of water, she shows him through her doings that he should drink it.

Laksh refuses it, "leave, you unfortunate, what have you done? You come and my parents said I'm not their son, Maa don't say like this." He stood up with much difficulty as he wasn't in full power.

Ragini again supported him, but he pushes her hardly and she falls on the hard ground, without wasting any time he staggering to his mother, "Maa why are behaving like this?" He hold her shoulders and she hits them away, "Don't touch me with your dirty hands, I have tolerated you long enough, now leave my house or I will let them arrest you." AP said in sharpe tone.

Ragini fears. What if she really do this and my husband get arrested? No!

She stood up, her knee got hurt, but she didn't cared about it, her concern was with Laksh. Ragini again stood next to him, this time she folded her hands in front of AP. Ragini was having tears in her eyes, she was shaking her head and pleading to her not to arrest him for anything.

AP turns her face, "you have 5 minutes then get out of here or I will make my words come true and they will arrest you both." She looked at Ragini in disgust.

Ragini turns, she looked at Laksh and shakes him, but he wasn't in his sense. Ragini rushed up to their bedroom, she immediately filled a bag with his belongings, her bag was untouched, she didn't need to pack anything.

Laksh took out his flask and started to drink, "I'm your son you gave me your name. Lakshya Maheshwari, you can't disinherited me like this." He shouted in his drunk voice.

DP come near him, "we haven't adopted you neither did we ever made you a shareholder of our property. You can be happy that we took you in, otherwise you would be a thief or a drug dealer, maybe a murderer. And for your work you done to play, let me repeat it, TO PLAY OUR SON, you have been paid a monthly salary, which you have successfully spent in your desires. No woman wanted to marry a man like you, but we found her and thought to sent you off with her, at least you wouldn't be alone."

DP comes even more closer to him, he points with the finger on Laksh, "there is no existing Lakshya Maheshwari, you are a nobody. You have no identity nor a family, you could have it, but you failed in it. Now get out of her!" He shows to the door, Ragini had come down.

AP hasn't given them a look, yet she saw the heavy filled bags, "hey you thief, I didn't said to steal as much as you can, Inspector check the bags, only clothes should be in it." Ragini was confused, she stopped them, and tried to asked for a female inspector, but they refused it.

AP hold Ragini's arm, "you are a third class woman, go to your third class husband and stay there silently." She warns Ragini and pushes her away.

The bags were checked, Ragini felt uncomfortable as her clothes were shown to everyone. She turns her face to hide the tears, Laksh wasn't in his sense, he couldn't understand anything. The inspector was done and the bags were closed.

Ragini wipes her tears away, she lifted the bags one on her shoulder and one was a trolley. She looked at herself, she shows on the jewellery, but AP refused, "keep it!" an evil smirk was on her face.

Ragini didn't saw that and took Laksh with her, he didn't wanted to leave the house, his house. "You can't throw me out, I own this house."

DP shook his head, "no, it's mine and my wife's now get out." Laksh was crying all the time, Ragini gave him the support, but he wasn't registering it.

"Where will I go? Why don't they love me anymore? What I did? Why they said I'm a nobody?" He was talking to himself, as he wasn't giving a damn to Ragini's presence.

Ragini didn't mind it, she couldn't give him any answer of his questions, she asked him to follow her, Laksh just glares at her with hate.

"It's all your mistake. I hate you! Who are you and why you come into my life?" Laksh words were filled with hate.

Ragini was still carrying the bags, then she shows him a store, she gave him money to buy something to eat.

Laksh took the money, he looked at her, "why you have money? Where do you got it?" He glares at her, she tried to explain with her sign language, but he vanished to the store.

Ragini was hungry, but Laksh comes with a new bottle of whisky. He smiles and starts to drink out of it.

Ragini felt disgusted. I'm hungry and he is drinking again. What to do with this man?

Ragini pouts and went near him, ~Why you bought this? I'm hungry! ~

Laksh looked at her totally confused, "what?"

Ragini shook her head. He won't understand, better to go home with him. She asked him with her hand to follow her.

Laksh was drinking continuously his whisky, while following her. They were entering an area, he would never give a look.

"What are we doing here?" He asked her and she silently moved further

"What are we doing here?" He asked her and she silently moved further. There was an alley, she went in and he was reeling behind her.

"Oh mute girl stop!"

Ragini stopped and turned to hi, ~ what?~

Laksh shook his head, "where are we going?"

Ragini shows to him, it was a small house.

"Do you want me to stay here? Have you lost your mind?!"

Ragini frighten hearing his shout, but she pulls him into the cottage, there was no other place to stay. She gesture him to wait.

Laksh was confused, "what?"

Ragini shows her palm, ~ stop ✋ ~

Laksh drunk again...
____