Nodding her head, Amelia understood what he meant. "I get that and I'm not knocking you for that. Just be careful though, you know when women see you all they see is a meal ticket and plus with all these diseases just be cautious."

"Trust me I stay with condoms and I make sure I provide them they don't. And all the women I sleep with have to get checked along with me before we do anything. I don't need no baby mama drama in my life whatsoever, but um is something I wanted to talk to you about though."

Already knowing it was probably gonna be about sex or something related to sex, Amelia prepared herself for whatever wild story he was about to tell. Over the past few months Amelia has formed a close bond with both Brandon and Ravi and they always found themselves venting to her and telling her shit that would be bothering them.

She was damn near like a sister/mother to them, since her vibe was so calming and welcoming.

"What is it now Brandon?"

"Aye man, don't say it like I'm always coming to your ass about my shit." He laughed lowkey offended by her tone.

"You do, but its usually interesting so I don't mind now get to talking."

"Alright so it is this one girl that I have been fooling around with but she's different and it kinda pisses me off but at the sametime it makes me want her more." He expressed but Amelia was still kinda confused.

"When you say different, what do you mean? Like she's into weird shit?"

"No, different as in she's not like these other women I be having sex with, like okay we agreed to be fuck buddies or whatever and I guess the fact that she actually treats me like one shocks me, but it attracts me more to her." He started and Amelia nodded.

"Okay continue.."

"Like okay yesterday, I flew back in town from Colorado and I was in the mood for some good sex and I immediately thought of her since our sessions be out of this world. So I call her, she answers and I ask if she wants to meet up and she literally turned me down and told me how she already had a dick appointment. Now I know we agreed to still do our own thing on the side but the fact that admitted to it blew my mind and the shit made me not even want sex anymore cause I really just wanted it from her, and I know the next time we meet up I'm giving her the best dick of her life so her ass won't ever try and play me for some other nigga again." He huffed and Amelia could only laugh.

"She's playing your game and you don't like it. Typical man behavior." She scoffed.

"It's like I like it but I don't. I mean I like when she calls me and just flat out says come over and give me some dick. I'll drop whatever I'm doing and just go and now I'm thinking does that make me a bitch? Is she making me a pussy? Usually I make the calls, I take charge of everything but its flipped and she basically has the power since we only have sex on her time and that shit turns me on man." He sighed.

"Well I mean if you don't want her to have all the control then start acting busy as well, when she calls for some sex do what she does." She suggested.

"That's the thing though, she so raw with it. I'm sure if I said no, she would just go to someone else and I ain't having that." He scoffed shaking his head.

"You really don't like the fact that you aren't the only one she's having sexual intercourse with huh?" Amelia laughed. "Does it make you feel as if you have to compete or something or is it just the fact that you know at the end of the day she doesn't need you and can easily get what you don't provide from somebody else?"

He shrugged trying to act as if that wasn't the truth, but it was. He wasn't used to women doing the shit she did and he wasn't shaming her whatsoever, he loved a woman who was confident in herself and open about her sex life without feeling ashamed of it. But most women acted as if sleeping with him was an honor and this girl just made it seem like it was more so of an honor that he was sleeping with her.