Ch.6

-

-

"Can't expect good things to happen within' bad situations if you aren't putting in any effort to better it,"

-

Standing in one of the school bathroom mirrors, Amelia tried using make-up to cover the bruise on her cheek so no one would ask her questions that she did not feel like answering today. She had two classes and she knew Kelsi was going to snoop and ask a million questions that she wasn't ready to answer just yet.

Cursing out loud, she sighed when she saw that even make-up wasn't even working. Giving up she tossed her concealer back in her bag and just tried to blend it in as much as she could before leaving out of the bathroom.

Adjusting the backpack strap on her shoulder, she walked outside on the quad bypassing other students just letting the warm weather warm up her cold and depressed spirit. It was such a pretty day and she hated that she couldn't even enjoy the beautiful weather L.A. was serving today.

After that night she went out with Kelsi, Jay has been on one. When she had finally returned home which was about four in the morning, Jay was up waiting for her and she knew from the look on his face that the night wasn't going to end well.

          Using her key to enter the apartment, Amelia yawned loudly as she slipped off the heels she wore and sat her house keys on the counter.

Ruffling her hair, she made her way to the kitchen and grabbed her a bottle of water out the fridge to try and sober herself up some before going to bed.

Her and Kelsi had an anazing time, they went to a poetry club had hella drinks then went to an actual club and just danced the whole night and for once she felt free and good and she smiled a real smile for the first time in a while.

Closing the fridge, she turned and jumped when she saw Jay standing at the doorway of the kitchen shirtless. "Shit, you scared me." She panted followed by a laugh but once she saw he didn't crack a smile or even a laugh she stopped.