Healing and Justice

The pain of losing someone you wanted to be with forever, to witness sucesses, to explore places, to meet new people and to work hard to reach goals you once planned is very devastating.

That hurts so much.

Its like carved by a two-edged sword in your heart.

"I missed you, so much." She sobs sitting at the grass while caressing the gravestone where her loved one was laid.

"How are you there? Are you watching me everyday?" Tears falling endlessly while smiling

"Before, I dreamt of spending my successes with you but you left." She inhaled and continue

"I never thought of losing you without giving you back the things you did for me and I am forever grateful for your great love for me."

"You taught me alot of things, show me how to love and above all you were so patient with me."

She continue crying while looking at the gravestone while the person at her back, tapped her softly and gave her a warm embrace.

An embrace that says, its okay. I am always here for you.

"Why did you have to leave me? Why didn't you wait for me to see you before you left?" She said while crying

"You haven't even met the person I want to spend my eternity." She look back and signal the older to sit beside her above her grandpa's tomb.

"Grandpa, I came here to introduce to you the person I want to spend my life." She wrapped her arms around the older's back

"Grandpa, this is Jennie Kim and soon to be a Manoban. My Girlfriend." She said while looking at the older with loving stares which the older reciprocates with her proud and loving smile.

"Hello, grandpa. I heard alot of stories about you from lisayah. I thought I would meet you one day but then news came and made me so sad. Maybe, someday. I promise to take care of lisa and love her with all I can." She finished and stare at lisa, lovingly.

A coolwind blew at them and it says that its his grandpa's blessing to their relationship.

"That's his way of saying that he supports us, 100%'" she side hug the older

"Thank you grandpa." Jennie said

PAST

After staying for a week at the hospital, lisa's parents asked her doctor to give her a permit to travel because they are going to take lisa back home to recover faster.

They also knew about their relationship and they support them 100% too. According to her father, whatever will make you happy my baby.

They were so happy on how lisa's parents supported them and now its time for jennie's parents to know too to make them completely happy.

When lisa was on her 4th day at her own private room, jennie informed her parents that lisa was in the hospital and they were so worried.

They drove immediately to the hospital even if its 3hrs away from where they are.

"Where is lisa?"

"How is she? Is she fine?"

Jennie's mom and dad's greeting to her as soon as they arrived in front of lisa's room.

"Calm down mom and dad. Calm down. She's fine now, she is recovering so fast. Come in, she's awake you can talk to her." She opened the door and saw lisa's parents in the sofa near her bed with jisoo and chaeng. They were laughing at Mr. Manoban's goofy actions while telling a story of his childhood

"Lisa dear, how are you?? Are you ok now??" Mrs. Kim asked while walking towards lisa with her husband

"Auntie. Im all good now, I am strong." She stretches her two arms up and it made her wounds to ache

"OUCH." She touches it

"Aigoo! Lisayah. . Careful, stop acting like you are a wrestler. You are still recovering." Jennie said while rubbing softly her wound

"Sorry. Anyway, thank you for coming auntie and uncle." She gave them kisses on their cheeks

Mr. And Mrs. Manoban greeted them with Jisoo and chaeng too. Hugs and kisses.

Jennie and lisa looked at each other, sending messages on how they will tell it to jennie's parents.

"Ahmm. . Mom, dad. ." Jennie called them in the middle of their informal talks with lisa's parents in her bed, looking at them while she interlocked her fingers with lisa

"Yes, baby?" Her father asked, puzzled.

"I wou- I mean, we(turns to lisa) would like to tell you something.?" She smile awkwardly

Mr. And Mrs. Manoban were smiling while looking at them who were so tensed.

"You can do it, jendeuk." Jisoo exclaimed

"Hwaiting, unnie!" Rosé added

"Just tell it already, baby, Come on. . You're making us worried." Her mom said

"We ar- how can I say this?" Tensed

"I asked her to be my girlfriend AND she said YES." Lisa straightly said and smiled so weird in front of their parents

"YEAH." Jennie agreed anticipating for her parent's answer

"Is that it?" Mrs. Kim asked smiling, looking not surprised. Seems like she already expected it and same with her father.

Lisa and jennie's brows creases while glancing at them then back to each other.

"Aren't you disappointed?" Jennie asked crumpling her brows

"Disappointed?? No, why would we be disappointed baby." Her father answered

"I would prefer someone like lisa to be your lifetime partner than like your dumb and stupid ex. Tss. ANYWAY, I am happy for you both my dear babies." Her mother said and wrapped them both in her arms, lovingly.

"Yes baby. Your happiness is our main concern and to whoever you will find it, we will support you all the way." Her father finished and join the hug.

"Yehey!!" Rosé stand up with Jisoo following to give them a warm and accepting embrace.

Jennie and Lisa were tearing up because of the support they are accepting from their loved ones.

PRESENT

"Let's go home, lili? The sun is setting down and you still need rest to fully recover." Jennie said

"Okay nini."

They stood up and went to their car where their hired guards are, waiting for them.

What about Kai?

Manager Oppa fixed it all while Lisa was in the hospital.

He was arrested a day after every proof was gathered that will point to him.

The Police officers formally came to his house and gave him the arrest warrant.

Lisa's parents were happy that the justice was served right away.

The end