Confrontation

It's been a week since lisa, jisoo and rosé talked about the dating issue.

They didn't bother to pester jennie about it and just wait patiently until she starts the conversation.

They talk, laugh, joke around and do some other things in a normal mode.

The trio didn't do and mention anything to touch it.

They just waited patiently. . .

If ever something would come up unintentionally that would add fire to it, the trio would just shrugged it off, play innocent  and changed the topic.

Such Great and Understanding Friends Jennie Kim have 👏👏..

And yet. . . . .

She chose. . . .

To hid it from them.

Are the years they have been together, enough? ? 

to tell it to them??

Are the bonds between them, isn't enough?

Are they not worthy of her. . . Trust?

Are they just acquiantances for her??

Unreliable??

A N Y W A Y. . . . .

Jennie on the other hand grew guilt, rue, penitence in her heart,

She realized how fool she was to hid it from them.

How fool she was to betray them by keeping it.

How fool she was to continue acting like nothing happened..

Like nothing happened that almost break their group.

She felt so much pain as she realized how Lisa, Jisoo and Rosé would confidently and without second thought share their problems and struggles to her..

She's crying herself to sleep everynight and everynight the trio would just stand outside her door, listening and still waiting.

And FINALLY tonight isn't just like  any other night..

Without hesitations, they open the door and found jennie crying hard in the middle of her bed wrapping her knees while leaning her head on it.

One by one, they approach her and made their way to her, wrapped their warm arms to the vulnerable girl right now to provide comfort, love and assurance that they will not judge her like the other.

"Jen, we are just right here. ALWAYS AND WILLING to listen." Jisoo patted her back softly

"We love you so much, unnie.." Rosé assured her and she is still sobbing hard.

"We'll help you get through it. . . Just TRUST us." Lisa added and whispered the last part.

That part..

That part hit her so hard..

TRUST. . . . .

Which she lacks..

She TRUST them, but not to pieces.

They didn't leave her until she calm down.. and when they saw that she is.. they slowly withdraw themselves and was about to head out..

"Wait."

They turned back and look at her in the eyes. . .

There, she saw right there and then the pain they've been hiding behind their bright smiles..

"You GUYS deserve to know this, You  REALLY DO."

And with that, smiles are visible in their faces.

"Are you ready? You don't have too, don't force yourself." Jisoo asked and smiled assuring that she's not doing it out of obligation

"I AM." She answered and look at them in the eye to show them that she's really sorry for being an idiot for hiding it from them.

They sat back in her bed and tell them the whole story of the rumored dating issue.

She explains her condition and what yg said when they talk before they were sent in their Safe house..

"I AM DEEPLY SORRY FOR HIDING THIS TO ALL OF YOU, I AM SORRY FOR MAKING YOU FEEL THAT I DON'T TRUST YOU ALL ENOUGH TO KNOW THIS.. I AM SO SORRY FOR HURTING YOUR FEELINGS.." she apologized and cried hard once again..

It would be a lie if they would admit that they weren't hurt, that they didn't felt unreliable and untrustworthy.

They were hurt but they love her as their own sibling more than their pride and ego.

"It's okay, jen.. we understand and we respect your privacy, especially your personal issues.." jisoo answered rubbing her hands at the crying lady's back.

"So, what you and chahee gonna do now, unnie?" Rosé ask

"We'll hide our relationship to the public and pretend as BESTFRIENDS since the public knows we are friends for years now and will not entertain the paparazzis damn issue's...... and I need your help.."

"Uhh? What kind of help jendeuk?"

"Ahmm, yg told me that we need to do something to divert the attention of the public, to die-down the issue."

"So, what exactly are we gonna do?" Lisa asked confused