Meeting

Days have passed and so far everything went well between lisa and jennie. .

Jennie talked to kai about their status and how they will work it out together. .

They go back to their day to day routine and continue their preparations for their next comeback.

Everyone is quite busy about their assignments and individual projects. .

They often stay at yg building, practicing and contributing on their songs. .

Giving ideas and suggestions on things that needs to be change. .

"Let's go girls" jisoo said while fixing her bag

"Okay." Chaeng replied

"What about lisa? Is she not going home tonight?" Jennie asked while looking at lisa's bag

"Nope, they have important matters to finish tonight with the Crazy unnies." Jisoo stood and is ready to go

"But she's been here for three days. ." She said in a worried tone

"Yeah. You know her attitude when it comes to work and she is stubborn. Don't worry our unnies are here to take care of her." Jisoo said and smile

"Okay." She sighed

"WAIT. Where is chaeng?" Jisoo asked checking the room

"She was just here awhile ago."  Jennie said checking the room too but no Rosé

They got out of the room and go to where lisa is and they found rosé beside the Sleeping Lisa with her headphone on. .

"We'll go home now lisayah, see you tomorrow." Rosé said while squating watching lisa sleeping soundly and peck on her forehead

Jisoo and jennie get in and saw lisa lying on one of the benches at their practice room.

Jisoo tapped chaeng's shoulder and said

"Let's go?" She softly asked and nod then they slowly walk out of the room

Lisa was assigned on making choreographies for their dance steps on each of their songs. .

They have 4 songs to release and they have 7 months to prepare.

Its quite hard for lisa but she said she can do it, since her Crazy Unnies will help, also kwon brothers and kiel. .

Upon knowing of lisa's schedules, her parents convinced her to buy a condo near the company so that she won't exhaust herself from driving and she did. .

She informed the girls and they somehow approved to it, knowing how hard-working she is. .

Lisa immediately brought some of her stuff at her new condo, of course including luca and leo. .

"Luca, leo! This is our new hide out from now on. . ." She happily exclaimed and put them down. .

They brushed their fur on lisa's feet while she is walking. .

"I think, this is a good idea after all." She said to luca and leo who is sitting behaved, looking at her. .

She checked her room and placed her luggage inside the walk in closet. .

"I will just clean up, Sons. . And I will arrange my things. Eat your food outside, I already pour some on your plates. ." She instructed the two and they just listened

"Good boys! Now go!" She shooed them and perform her night rituals. . .

After doing her rituals she turned her laptop on and video call her mom.