THANK YOU EVERYONE 💖

Jisoo and chaeng were just standing outside the door, listening since lisa put jennie to her bed.

They heard everything. The sobs, the cry and the dialogues but they remained at the back of the door.

"Let's go chaeng." Jisoo said and the younger nodded while they slowly closed the small opening of the door.

"What do you think will happen to them unnie?" Chaeng asked while they are walking towards their room

"I don't know but we will know, tomorrow." Jisoo smile and stopped in front of rosé's room

"Yeah. Good night unnie." Rosé hugged her and peck at the older's cheek

"Good night, chaeng." She replied and smile

BACK AT THEM

"But everything is complicated now." Lisa averted her eyes on the window

"I know." The older studied carefully the younger's features

her side profile is breathtakingly beautiful.

"Never will I get tired staring at you." The older thought and a red tint on her cheeks are visible.

The light that is coming from the window highlightened every features.

It is rare and this moment is rare too.

This may never happen, again.

The older gazed at her without minding the unknown future, like tomorrow doesn't exist. .

Like a precious treasure.

she told herself, she's someone I don't want to lose.

Silence is never a stranger to them. Silence is where they feel connected.

Words are precious.

Eyes to eyes.

Heart to heart.

They don't need words to understand and feel each other's emotion.

Slowly the younger turned her eyes back at the older and saw the older's eyes full of admiration and love, while her lips expressed how she feels right now, to finally released what she concealed.

The younger mirrored the older's expressions.

Staring straight at each other's soul through their eyes.

Full of emotions.

Their bodies responded accordingly to their emotions, slowly leaning to each other without breaking their gazes.

Sweet smiles, giggles.

They slowly closed the hollow between them and freely expressed their emotions. .

Eyes closed but feeling every emotions clearly.

Without hesitations, they pressed their lips against each other.

It slowly landed and softly pressed, Feeling each other's emotion. Tenderly and lovingly moving, synchronizing.

Like a slow dance, savoring each seconds that passed

It was a soft and smooth one, full of respect and sincerity.

They smile while pressing each other's lips because of the weight that's been lifted from their heart before slowly moving an inch and look at each other.

Happiness and joy.

The older smirked, brushed her hand through the younger's hair while the younger lifted her hand to cup the older's cheek.