III

You walked into your apartment with a smile and a giggle, unaware of the future that awaited you.

If there was something now that you wanted more than anything...

It was a hot shower.

As soon as you set down your purse on the kitchen table, the water called your name, swooned as it called.

"Y/n~ come to me~"

You bit your lip and looked towards the bathroom, "I really shouldn't want to spend so much time with you, however, you call me so sweetly~" with that, you walked to the bathroom, the same graceful smile painting your face. You threw clothes on the floor like you were bound to make love to a man. A shirt in the kitchen, bra and pants in the hall, shoes in your room, panties further in the hall, "hello, gorgeous~" you said seductively, putting your breasts against the wall and sticking your naked rear out, "miss me? I missed you."

The shower always caused a weird sense of arousal in you, it could never really be explained.

Of course, the thing that you spoke to would never respond so you only left little pauses in which silence filled the air.

"I really missed you~." You giggled softly and moved closer, opening the glass shower door and walking in. The cold stone floor only further pushed the arousal, "I missed your warm touch~"

You reached for the nozzle to turn on the shower. You twisted it and out came the clear fluid, pouring over your bare chest and stomach, all the way down to your feet. Nothing was better than the water's kisses and bites as you preferred to be scolded by the water. It was just the foreplay before the show.

The show began when the soap lathered your body and the intoxicating aroma of coconut and vanilla bean filled the air, tossing you into an inescapable trance.

First, the soap lathered your arms then your stomach and breasts. Next, your hips and your legs. Finally, your rear and your womanhood.

"This body wash, I simply need more of this one.. it's so good!" You squealed and rinsed yourself.

Round two was about to begin.

You picked up the face wash, it was a green tea scrub that you just adored and found it made your skin glow and your face loved the attention. The green paste was squeezed from its bottle and then gently rubbed into your face, your pores loved the exfoliating tea particles, taking away all the dirt and grime, the makeup and sweat, the guilt of the day. After the face wash was on, you then reached for your shampoo. This shampoo was a vegan product that you just fell in love with when a friend showed you it, Love Pretty and Earth (parody of the real product), this was the coconut milk and white passion one. The scent once again filled the shower as the pop of the cap snapped you back into your dream world.