XIX

After Kristy had let go, you turned around to face her. She was so close to you...

You spoke softly, "Kristy, I-"

"Y/n," Kristy interrupted, placing a delicate finger on your lips, "Don't say it..."

"Say what?"

"You were going to say 'you're sorry,'" Kristy smiled softly, "If anyone should be apologizing, it should be me... I have a tad bit of a temper, but it's only because you mean a lot to me, Y/n. It hasn't been long... but you're so damn wonderful, I never want to live my life without you ever again."

"Kristy..." You said softly, letting your body relax. You felt yourself being drawn closer and closer to Kristy.

"Y/n, I don't care if you don't want to say it back yet, but it needs to be said..." Kristy smiled and slowly inched her face closer to yours, "Y/n, I love you."

Those words... she meant it... she loved you.

She loved you.

She loved you...

She. Loved. You.

She loved you!!

Do you love her?

You love her?

Bum... bum.

You love her...

Your heart...

You. Love. Her.

Your heart felt like it would explode...

You love her too!

You couldn't wait, your eyes watered and you instantaneously closed the gap between you and Kristy. Her lips on yours.

This felt so wrong for all the right reasons..

It felt right for all the wrong reasons..