Chapter One

Aruuu” A loud, angry yell resounded in the vast Raizada Mansion breaking the peaceful silence of the house.

HP, shaking his head slightly, went towards the Temple Area.

What happened Didi?” He asked, despite knowing all too well about the reason for his Anjali Didi's anger.

HPji, Do you know where the kids are?” She asked, annoyance dripping from her tone.

No Didi.. I didn't see them from the morning itself.” HP informed her

Anjali sighed, “Thank you HPji. You please carry on with whatever you were doing.

HP scurried away hurriedly, as Anjali scanned the living room for any signs of the prankster trio.

What happened Di” payal spotted her looking around “What are you looking for?

Rephrase your question Payal, It's who not what.” Aman told her.

What did they do now?” Payal asked realizing that this time, Anjali was made the target of the trio's prank

I can't find my Pooja thaal while I'm very sure that I had kept it in the temple, The Previous night.” Anjali asked “I was supposed to reach the temple before the auspicious time and boof, The auspicious time is over!!

It's Okay Anji, It's just today.” Aman tried to calm her down.

Shut the f*ck up Mathur. I was going for an important veneration & your son spoiled it.” Anjali spoke annoyed “Now dare you side with him!

Aman held his hands up in surrender, “Alright Mrs. Mathur, Calm down.

Where are they?” She asked turning to Payal

Di.. Its-

Where.  are. they?” She asked sternly.

Where else? Their personal safe-house. Arnav & Khushi's room” Payal informed.

I’ll be back” Anjali mumbled.

Anjali stood on the door of the room, her arms folded on her chest, looking sternly at the Brother-Sister duo who were smiling innocently at her.

Good Morning Bua.” The twins chorused.

Where is the mastermind of this trio?” She enquired, glaring at them.

Mastermind?” Pragyafrowned faking confusion.

Where's Arnav?” Anjali clarified

Oh.. Arnie, He's in Bade-Papa's terrace garden.” Alok told her.

Aloo, You were not supposed to say that!!” Arnav cried entering the room through the french door.

You! Arnav Singh Raizada, are so gone today!!” Anjali warned.

What did I do?” Arnav asked making a puppy face. His big chocolate brown eyes shining mischievously

As if you don't know.” Anjali said sarcastically

But I really don't.” Arnav insisted

Anjali sighed, “What do you get out of troubling me so much Arnav?” She asked “Why did you hide my Pooja-Thaali?

Oh is that why my ever smiling Anju is in a bad mood?” Arnav asked sweetly.