Chapter Eleven : LMIMEAS

Look Me In My Eyes And See

Next Day"Why was you out with that nigga at 3 in the moring for?"Dawn grilled her but she wasn't about to break, she didn't care about what he was saying

Next Day
"Why was you out with that nigga at 3 in the moring for?"
Dawn grilled her but she wasn't about to break, she didn't care about what he was saying.

"Because I can be, I'm not a baby Dawn. You act like every little thing will hurt me."
She rolled her eyes.

"Because you're my little sister and I'm supposed to protect you. And all the times I couldn't I'm making up for lost time."
He sat across from Aphrodite, his wild hair was put in a bun for the time being, well until Aphro could do his hair. His white wife beater was clean and crisp. He sported some grey nike shorts and all black Air Max 97's.
He wasn't built but he had a little muscle, he stood at a good 6'1. His very detailed face was attractive with his pink plump lips and his sharp jaw line.

"And I appreciate that, but I don't want to be hovered over like a child in a play pen. Let me have fun and if I get hurt I'll learn to cope with it."
Her hair was freshly washed and pulled back in a back ponytail. Her plain white jeans hugged her body well, a little too well for her brothers liking.
She had on a Black Pyramid red and white splattered shirt. Along with her red and white Air Max 96 plus.

She was about to go out and get some braiding hair to start her box braids but no. Dawn wanted to lecture her on how bad of a guy Princeton was. And how she should stay away from guys like him and focus on her school work.

"Yeah I hear you, but when that nigga fuck and duck don't come crying to me."
She rolled her eyes knowing he didn't mean it.

If Princeton did that to her Dawn would probably go beat his ass, or have Big Dawg get someone to do some wild shit.

"Bye Dawn, love you."
She hugged his neck and kissed his cheek. She grabbed her keys and phone and headed to the door.

But before she could get there Dawn spoke again.
"Here girl."
He handed her a 50 and a 10.
She grinned and hugged him tighter than before.

"And when you get back you better braid this nappy ass hair of mine."

"Or you could just cut it."

"Girl this is how I get my ladies."
He smirked causing her to bust out laughing.

"Ight but be safe little girl and I meant what I said."

"Yeah ight, mister tuff guy. You know I got a soft spot in your heart."

"Bruh get your my house before I make you change them tight ass jeans."
She scuffed and walked out the door.

Heading to her car she got a message on her phone.

Princeton❤ wassup ma

Aphro💫 nothing about to go get some braiding hair.