♛Chapter 3♛

Raindrops painted the windows of the Trancy mansion as a storm set in late at night and its violent crashes of thunder awakening Alois Trancy from his slumber. The young blondes cries as he woke up filled the mansion and sent Claude running in.

"C-Claude! It hurts..." Alois said as his butler stood beside him, "What do I do?" Alois sobbed, trying not to move and cause even more excruciating pain in his side.

"Your highness, would you like me to prepare some tea?" Claude asked calmly.

"No, Claude stay with me please..." Alois sobbed, "I am alone but I don't want to be. I need someone, just please Claude stay."

"Yes, your highness" the blonde's butler replied as he was gently tugged onto the bed beside the sobbing young blonde.

Claude sat on the edge of his masters bed as he watched his tears cease and his breathing calm down. Claude placed his hand on his young masters forehead and comforted him until he fell back to sleep.

When Alois awoke the sun shone brightly through his bedroom windows like the previous morning and his butler was no where to be seen. He was too weak to cry out and too tired to care. The wounded blonde lifted his head up a little and pulled up his white nightgown to examine his wound. His wound was layered in white bandages and had rusty red stains on it from the day before but it seemed that the bleeding had stopped completely and so Alois slowly pulled himself up, trying to ignore the unbearable pain that pierced through his body every with every breath he took, often wincing because of it and his usual smirk seemed almost non-existent this particular morning.

The blonde replayed the memories of the duel over and over in his head and whenever he pushed those memories away, why was it that the first person he thought of wasn't Claude or even what he wanted for breakfast but Ciel? Of all the people, the one who put him in this unbearable condition was none other than Ciel Phantomhive. Despite this, Alois wished for nothing else but to see the familiar bluenette once more, this feeling made no sense so Alois tried to push it away using thoughts such as 'You're both mortal enemies, he despises your very existence, he was going to kill you', this stopped nothing and the blonde still continued to think about him. Alois' thought process was interrupted when he heard a knock at the door.

"Come in." He said, as loud as he could manage and still showing little excitement as to who is was.

"It's just me your highness, I'm here to clean your wound." His butler Claude said as he entered.

Alois' eyes widened and he put on a soft smile, watching Claude closely as he prepared the bandages and disinfectant alcohol beside Alois.

"Will it hurt?" The blonde asked, his faint smile now disappearing.

"Yes it will your highness." Claude replied, it was his role to be honest.

"Can you take the pain away when its over Claude? Please..." The blonde asked, now fearful.

"No I cannot your highness, that is not why I am with you." Claude replied coolly.

Alois only nodded sadly and looked down, allowing Claude to remove his night gown and wincing in pain as he lifted his arms. Claude snipped away the old stained bandages, revealing a large, red, swollen slice with tiny specks of glistening crimson blood in between the stitches. 'It seems the sword didn't go straight through, it's still deep.' Alois thought as he watched Claude dispose of the old bandages.

"Don't move too much your highness, it will only make the pain worse. Prepare yourself" Claude warned.

Alois nodded and held onto the bed sheets tightly, watching as Claude applied the alcohol onto a clean rag and dabbed it on his wound carefully.

What if? ❣⃛cielois fanfiction❣⃛On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara