training.

Third POV

The chimps are at the space spinning...thing? To do training. " Let's get this party started. " Dr. jagu said, and turned on the machine that made a spinny thing goes around. " The Infinity recorded 10 G's through the wormhole. If the chimps' internal structure cannot withstand the pressure... they will explode like a mouse in a microwave... frying their brains and splattering their guts. " Dr. Jagu said " Your teeth look amazing! " ham said to Y/N " Here comes five G's. Here comes six G's. " Dr jagu said, pushing the leaver to make it go faster. " This thing is going so fast, right?... " ham yelled, while the others are screaming. But ham is having a joy of his life. " Yoo-hoo! "

" Seven G's. Eight G's. " Dr jagu counted " This might be a weird time to ask... but will you help me move next week? It's not even that much stuff. We'll make a day of it! " ham said, and the machine stopped. " Hey, that was fun. You guys got a log ride? " ham said. He took his seat belt off and jumped out of his seat. " My turn. " comet said. As he about to put his seat belt on, Dr smothers spoke. " Oh, poor little Comet. He thinks he's going into space. " comet face was now a sad look. He wanted to go to space. But they just... don't let him. " Four chairs, four chimps. " Dr Bob said " Gee, where we heading for lunch? I'm not eating trans fats anymore. "

" Well, that went well. " Dr Bob said " We'll need you here, Comet. Our eyes and ears. " Luna said, trying to cheer him up. As comet jumps off the seat, Hanson comes up to him and talks. " Hey, kid. Did I ever tell you the story of the short-circuiting posigrades in the first Mercury rockets? " Hanson said, trying to cheer him up. " That was you? " comet said with surprise " It was the day Ham's grandpa and I coined the term... "So easy a human could do it." " as the two are walking, ham looked at Y/N and saw Y/N smile.

Time skip

Y/N POV

The next task was running on the running machines. " Oh, I don't know what makes me happier- Einstein's unified field theory... or watching monkeys on a treadmill. " Dr Jagu said proudly. " I am Titan, I am strong " titan sang. But I looked at ham that he is eating a banana. " No one wants to sing along [ ham ate a banana and throwed it at Titans running machine that course him to trip. ] Get a life, one, two You're lame Three, four- " as ham was singing, I gave him a glare. " what? " ham questioned me. But in my thought, I think it was kinda funny. " And to think, I almost dropped out of Harvard to start a software company. Who's laughing now, Bill Gates? " Dr Bob said.

Time skip

" Memorizing sequences is a vital test of the chimps' brain capacity. " Dr jagu said. As we copied the numbers from the pattern, ham, well, had something in mind. " You guys into sweet jams? " ham said and plays the song again.

Time skip

We made it back to our zone and somehow ham is wearing sunglasses. It looks like that ham is having fun with training. But then i saw hanson smacked ham on the back head. " When are you gonna straighten up and fly right? " Hanson asked, abit annoyed with ham. " Saturday, about 10:00 a.m. " ham said, looking at the jetpacks from our wall.

" Ham! I made these radios for the voyage. I think they might work through the wormhole. " comet said, holding a banana phone that he made a radio. Amazing! " Huh. You made these? " ham said " Well, I'm good with machines. " comet said " Listen, kid, thanks for the Bananaberry, but I won't be needing it. " ham said. Comet face turned to a frown. I can tell by comets body language from his back. " Comet, I'll take the radio." I said, trying to cheer him up. " Uh- Hey, kid. Special-edition simian space shades. " ham said, giving comet his sunglasses " Wow! Thanks! Sweet! "

Ham looked at me with a smile and I smiled back. * he is such a cute goofball- wait! Why did I think of him as cute? I hardly know him! He's hams grandson?! * I snapped out of my thought and walked off. As I about to walk to the different direction, I heard Titans voice. " Y/N! " he yelled, as he comes over to me. " hey dude, what's up? " I asked " well... I know your birthday was 3 days ago, and I know I haven't gave you your birthday gift, so... Here. " Titan gave me a small box gift with a bow on it. I opened it and... It was a bracelet. " a bracelet? " I said.