unhappy birthday

Y/N POV

I... I was happy... when I was 7. I had a happy childhood. I had a older sister called luna, and our mum and dad.

( flashback )

At the NASA in the simian program I was play astronaut with my sister " one smell step for man kind. " I acted as I slowly walked on one step, making it look like I was walking on the moon " don't you mean... woman kind? " my sister Luna said with confusion " you mean monkey kind? " i said until " don't you mean... chimp kind? " i nearly jumped in fear and saw... our mum and dad " mommy! Daddy! " we screamed as we run towards them and gave them a big hug.

" oh my~ you girls can't stop growing. " mum said " yeah but. You're always be our little girls. " dad said and scuffled our hair as we giggled " so. What did our space girls did to today? " mum asked " we played counting stars and playing astronauts! " I said with a big smile " well that's wonderful! " mum said. And we started playing and talking.

( night time )

Mum and dad took us into bed and told us a story "... And then. An alien finally came out from the dark and made friends! And that moment his friends are always there for him. The end. " mum finishes the story " so... there aliens from out of space? " i questioned " well we dont know. " dad said " but some day when you go out of space. You will find a planet and the aliens. " mum said and tickled me and Luna as we started to laugh. Mum and dad gave us a kiss on our foreheads and said goodnight. And we fell asleep.

( 4 mouths later )

Today was Monday... it was a special day for our parents. Because they are going to space. My sister and I were excited and worried at the same time. I dash toward them and hugging there legs, begging for them to not go " please don't go!! " I cried, mum and dad looked at me and said " sweetie. We have to this. " mum told me " but what if you can't come back? " i said in tears " now that won't happen. " dad said " but what if it will!?!? " i cried.

Mum and dad looked at eachother and back at me. " wait. I got an idea. " mum said, mum got her necklace out from her neck and put it around my neck. It a star. My mum always wear it all the time " this necklace can tell you that we will come back to earth to you and sister. " mum explained. I did not know what to do but to hug them " i love you. " " we love you too. " they said. We stopped hugging as mum and dad started walking towards the ship.

It's been days ever since they went out of space. The good news is that we have this radio speaker to talk to them. We told them we miss them and they miss us, and they promise us that they will come back as soon as the jobs done... but they didn't.

It was the 3rd of February at night. I was doing my own thing until... I headed arguing. All I hear was crying, saying that they must do something and I didn't know what was going on, until Luna came into our room and I saw her that...she was crying " luna! I didn't expect you were come in... Luna what's wrong? " i asked " [ sigh ] Y/N. I have some bad news. It's about mum and dad. " luna told me " okay, what happened? "

" when mum and dad was driving out of space. They found asteroids coming at them, and they were dodging them Until... " luna was struggling to speak " until what? What happened to them? " i asked in worry " ... they got hit... by an asteroid... And we lost signal of them. " I was shocked... scared...sad with all of those emotions after she told me. I didn't know if it's true or not " no...no that's not true! " I said and ran out off our room.
I went to my radio in a small ship and press the on button " mommy, daddy are you there? " i said... but nothing " mommy, daddy are you there? " still nothing " MOMMY!? DADDY?! PLEASE!! TALK TO ME ON THE RADIO!! PLEASE?!? " i yelled with tears... but still nothing.

I started crying. I thought they will come back. But I guess they didn't. My sister found me crying And gave me a hug to cheer me up " Shh there, there, i know, i know. " she said as I kept on crying some more " they're gone... they're gone!!... i-I thought they... " " I know. But they still love us
No matter what. Nothing can change that. " she said " promise you won't leave me? " i asked " I promise. " and everything was fine but... my life was a bit down without them.

( flashback ended )

It's been 13 years and my H/L hasn't changed a bit. But I'm still low with sadness everyday that I don't know if they are still out there. I walked into my room and today is my 20th birthday, and all I wish for is my parents to come back. I got my photo of me, Luna and mum and dad when we were little out from under the my pillow " its my birthday today mum and dad. I wish you were here. " I said. Until my sister opens the door and scared me " it's your birthday, it's your birthday and wish you a happy birthday! " luna sang.

LUNA POV

Today I Y/N 20th birthday. Me and my friends are hoping that she super excited on her birthday " i can't wait to see Y/N on her birthday! " comet said " yeah! I really hope she's alright. We know she's been down lately, but I think we can turn her frown upside down. " titan said " don't worry she will have a best birthday of her life. " I said and walked off to our room.

I know Y/N sometimes goes to our room. She's been doing it ever since... Mum and dad been gone. I decided to not knock on the door but surprise her " it's your birthday, it's your birthday and wish you a happy birthday! " I sang to her. I saw her face with shock and I notice she was holding a piece of paper " what do you have there? " i wondered " nothing. " she said with a fake smile. I walked towards her, took the paper from her and... my face turned into a frown when I saw mum and dad.

" oh... you know. Our friends were thinking if you would like to do party games you know, it's your birthday and it would be fun. " I said " I'm not in a birthday mood. " she said with a sad tone. I know what she's been thought was hard and so was mine. I tried to cheer her up but some Times she smiles and not " look I know you still upset. And I think Its time... we put this behind us. " I suggested.

" look I get your trying to help but how can you help that a woman... [ Y/N started to have tears down from her eyes. ] who just wish to have there parents back. " she said with tears "... okay... I'll leave you be. " I walked out of our room and close the door and sigh. Titan came towards me and gave me a sad look " shes not comming? " he asked " she... doesn't want to come out. " I said with sadness "it takes time. "

" how... it takes time this, takes time that! How long it's going to keep this on for! I know what she's going though. " " luna- " titan got cut of by me" i know she miss is them, i miss them too! And... I just want my happy sister back! " i said " luna! It's okay! " titan said when he held my hand as I blushed " look. I know it must be hard for both of you but... it takes time to heal " titan explains " how long? " i asked " we don't know. But it's up to them, if they want to move on. " titan said. We looked at each other eyes... And then titan cleared his throat out and let's goes of my hand
" I um... let you sort it out okay. " I slowly nodded while I'm blushing.

And the thing is... I had a little crush on titan. I was nervous to tell him because I don't want to ruin our friendship or partnership... anyway. I nodded and titan walks away. And I just wish that my sister is happy again. I miss you mum and dad.