Chapter Four

"We're dating." She finished. We both grinned, we knew that it'd happen sometime. The two are always talking. The three of us always thought that he wouldn't be a player like all the others. He kinda is caring, but way over-protective.

That night when I got home, I spent about all night texting in our group chat with the others. It was fun, us being ecstatic about Ashlynn's newfound relationship. It was around midnight when Ashlynn finally left to say that she had to talk with Ethan.

I put my phone down and fell asleep quickly. The next day was the day before spring break, so we didn't do much. Ashlynn and Ethan hung it all day together, leaving me and Grace. There was one boy in particular who was annoyed by their relationship. He had a real name, but none of us could remember it because we just had a nickname for him. It was Bumblebee. Don't ask how we came up with it though.

During our break period, he came up to Grace and I, surprisingly mad. "Can you explain why your best friend is with him?" He asked in an irritated tone. Grace held in a laugh while I bit my lip to stop me from smirking. "They're in love." I commented. He turned his head to me, fuming. "You jealous?" I taunted. "Do you have a crush on her?" Grace joined in.

He started blushing and Grace gasped. "Oh my god you do." I said in a hushed tone. He nodded his head and balled up his fists. "What are you gonna do about her relationship though?" Grace innocently questioned. He snapped his glare from me to her as I showed a smirk.

"I'm going to make sure that relationship is with me, not some ugly nobody like him." He retorted, fuming so much that I thought he was gonna explode. Grace and I exchanged worried looks as Bumblebee went outside where Ethan and Ashlynn were hanging out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you get my uh, reference shall we call it, I'm sorry I just had to add that in 😂