Chapter Two

A couple of weeks later, they were dating. Then, one day, the principal cane in with a new girl. She quietly sat down in front of Ashlynn. The girl said that her name was Diane. A few weeks later, during lunch,  Grace and I were looking for Thomas because we were gonna tell him something that Ashlynn wanted.

It was the last place we looked. The playground. Don't know exactly why we looked there, we're not in elementary school. Glad we did though. We saw something that we wish we didn't see but it's kind of a good thing that we did.

We saw Thomas and Diane hanging out more like a couple would. We didn't go up and confront him, we waited for the precise moment of revenge. We came back to Ashlynn and told her what happened and explained that we would get revenge on the two.

Obviously, since the three of us were best friends, Grace and I also knew his older sister. We found her and told her what happened and how we needed her help to get revenge. She agreed to help since Ashlynn and Thomas seemed to be soulmates.

The plan was banking on the fact that Thomas would probably secretly invite Diane to his house and that his sister could catch them in the act with his whole family and his closest friends. Then, Ashlynn could start hanging out with other guys.

His sister face timed us to help carry out the plan. His best friends were there and his parents too. They looked at the security footage, and the plan was going smoothly. They were getting ready to open his door with the security monitor set on his room...