Before I even had a chance to do anything else, he grabbed me and turned me around, pinning me back to the wall with my arms above my head, pressing his body against me once more, grinning at me in a way that made every hair on my body stand up.

"Get the fuck away from me, Tanner. I swear to god." I said through gritted teeth, once again trying to free myself from him.

"You gonna tell me you don't like it, baby?" He said, his face only inches from mine. "You love the power I have over you, it turns you on."

"Go fuck yourself." I spat. "You're fucking disgusting, get the fuck off me."

He just stared at me, with that familiar smirk on his face, and I think that's when it hit me what was happening.

Tanner had every intention of getting back at Harry, just not in the way I thought.

He wasn't gonna cut me to get back at him, to kick me off the team and make it Harry's fault, he was much sicker than that. His hatred for Harry had gone beyond the game, trying to find ways to hurt him on a personal level because his efforts on the ice hadn't been enough. He was obviously aware that Harry had feelings for me, that we were close, and he planned on exploiting that by attempting to make me be physical with him. He wanted to know that he'd been with me in a way that Harry wanted to, that he'd touched something that Harry may have believed was his, and he was using me like some kind of sick pawn in his fucked up game.

He didn't call me in there to tell me I was finished playing hockey, he called me in there because he was mad at Harry and his first reaction was to take it out on me, to assault me because I was a woman and his first instinct was to abuse me to take out his frustrations.

"What are you doing, Tanner?" I asked him, my anger suddenly making me feel incredibly focused for some reason as it all became clear to me.

"Exactly what that little fuck wishes he could do." He smirked as he started to kiss down my neck. "I know you want it."

"I don't want it, and what you're doing right now is sexual assault." I said as he lifted his head to look at me, the cocky grin still not having left his face.

"Is that so?" He smiled.

"Yes. I have asked you repeatedly to get off me, and said no. So, if you continue you are committing sexual assault, is that who you are? Some pathetic excuse for a man who abuses his power over women because he's too much of a fucking pussy to get someone to actually fuck him?"

"Fuck, you've got a mouth on you." He said as he forcefully grabbed my jaw, leaving only one of his hands pinning mine above my head. "I think we should put it to use."

"Yeah, and a hell of a right hook." I said as I pulled my arm free and threw my fist into his face, sending him stumbling back away from me, blood gushing from his nose as he looked up at me.

"You little bitch!" He snapped.

"You fucking listen to me, because I'm never gonna say this again." I started, stepping toward him. "If you ever come within a foot of me again, you'll have a hell of a lot more than a bloody nose. Do you understand me? Don't you ever touch me again, you piece of shit."

I didn't wait for him to respond before I stormed out of his office, my hand throbbing as I shook it in an effort to relieve some of the pain. I was shaking with anger by the time I got back to the locker room, finding the entire team waiting for the meeting to continue. Harry shot up from his seat the second he saw me, quickly followed by Liam and Rex, all three of them staring at me worriedly.

"What he say?" Liam asked as I reached down and picked up my bag, preparing to leave.

"Nothing. I think this meeting is over." I said, my annoyance obvious. "You guys can wait if you want, but I'm going home."