You Won't

Harry's POV

I stood in the doorway of my bedroom, holding my warm cup of tea between my hands and smiling to myself, as I watched TJ and Lulu sound asleep in my bed. In predictable fashion, Lulu had taken up most of the bed through the night, constantly changing positions and kicking her legs around, but it appeared that once I'd snuck out to make my morning brew she'd snuggled up to Teej and made herself comfortable.

Her wildly messy curls were all over the place as she rested her head against TJ's stomach, her mouth half open as she breathed softly, and all I could think about was how much I'd missed her. I think for the most part I'd done my best to push it from my mind, trying to keep myself focused on all of the reasons I'd moved to the states in the first place, but having her in front of me where I could see that she was safe and sound felt like a huge weight off my shoulders and I hadn't realized until that moment just how heavy it was.

I watched as she began to stir, scrunching her face up as she slowly opened her eyes and rubbed them with her little hands, before she looked up and saw me standing there. A sleepy grin crossed her face as she sat up slowly, eyes half open, and I made my way over to her and crouched down beside the bed.

"Hi, Hazzy." She smiled.

"Good Morning, sleepyhead." I whispered as she leaned forward and rested her head on my shoulder, sighing like she was exhausted from being awake. "Should we go make some breakfast? Let's let Teej sleep for a bit."

She nodded against me as I wrapped my arms around her and lifted her up, doing my best to be quiet as I tiptoed out of my room and shut the door behind me. Lulu yawned and did her best to wake up as we made our way to the kitchen, and I sat her on the counter where she watched me rummage around the kitchen for something to make for breakfast.

"What should we make, Boog?" I asked her as I leaned down to look in the fridge.

"Waffles!" She said with a yawn as I stared into our serious lack of groceries.

"I don't think I have stuff to make waffles, it looks like Niall's cleaned us out of all breakfast possibilities." I sighed as I stood up, looking over at her. "I think we'll probably have to go out for breakfast when Teej gets up."

"That's okay, I'm not super hungry yet." She shrugged as I scooped her off the counter and carried her over to the couch, plunking us both down as I grabbed the remote and flicked on the TV.

The two of us sat there for a while, Lulu's arms and legs wrapped around me like a koala as we watched cartoons, both of us almost back to sleep by the time we heard Niall emerge from his room to escort the girl who'd stayed over to the door. Thankfully, his room was away from where we were facing and Lulu couldn't see them, so I didn't have to explain who she was or tell my baby sister why if she ever wore a skirt that short I'd have to lock her in the house forever.

"Styles, we got any food around here or what? I'm fucking starving." Niall asked as he came back down the hall and entered the kitchen, rubbing his stomach as he wondered why I shot him a look, his face immediately looking guilty when Lulu popped her head up over the sofa. "Oh shit, sorry little one. Don't use that language...or I mean, do...it's like the 21st century and shit. Girl power and all that. Do what you want...right?"

Lulu and I just looked at each other, Niall watching us hestiantly, looking extremely awkward.

"What is he talking about?" She laughed.

"I don't even think he knows what he's talking about." I laughed. "I think he's probably still a little sleepy, he was up late."

"Sure. Let's go with that." Niall agreed as he chugged a bottle of water.