Chapter 1

"So you know the plan right?" you asked Chara as you park the car in a hidden area close to the bank.

"For the millionth time YES!" She answered annoyed that you kept asking her the same question over and over again during the ride. 

(Y/N) chuckled from her reaction. The vehicle was now parked and the got out of the car.

"Sorry it's just I'm worried that you might get caught since I'm not with you." You said quietly.

Even though you two were criminals and you've done wayyyyy more dangerous things than this, you still felt worried because you've always been by Chara's side and you didn't want them to get hurt. 

"Psssh! Don't worry about it (Y/N). I'll be fine, now go and give them a good show!" She replied while she loading her gun.

"Alright." You put on your blonde wig (If you're blonde you can change it to some other color.) and drizzled some water below your eyes to make it look like you were crying. You added the final touch by using make up to make it look like you had injuries. 

You and Chara part ways once you neared the bank. Chara went in the direction of the bank's backdoor while you ran straight to the entrance. You ran into the bank (fake) crying. All attention was on me, 'Perfect~' 

"Oh Please! Someone help me!" You yelled as you ran towards one of the guards.

"Ma'm please tell us what happened to you!?" Another guard asked you, concern laced his voice.

"Oh! It was terrible!" You continued to cry into a guard's shoulder.

All the people in the bank started to gather around me to see what all the commotion was. 

"Absolutely horrible! *sob* My sister and I were just walking down the street to go to a near by cafe and- OH! It's too painful to remember!" You continue to cry when suddenly the door burst open.

"NOBODY MOVE OR SOMEONE'S GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME!" The monsters that just barged in were armed with guns.

They were the Mobsters, one of the most dangerous mafias in town. 'Great! Just fluffing PERFECT! I hope Chara has grabbed a decent amount of money.' You hid behind a counter and took out my walkie talkie. 

"This is Harley to Ivy. Come in Ivy." You spoke into the walkie talkie. 

You've given yourselves code names for security reasons when you talked through the walkie talkies. Why the names Harley and Ivy you ask? Well Chara and (Y/N) are known as the Queens Of Crime in this town and once a journalist even called them the carbon copies of Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy. Personally you didn't see the similarities but everyone else seemed to. Anyways back to what's happening. 

"This is Ivy speaking. What's going on out there?" Chara replied.

"Change of plans. The Mobsters seemed to have crashed the party. How much were you able to grab?" (Y/N) asked still hidden behind the counter and pulling out my gun, ready to shoot.

"I've only got a 6 sacks full of what the vaults been holding but now what ?" She asked you while you thought up a plan. 

"I say we make a run for it. I don't want tomorrows newspaper headlines to be 'Queens Of Crime Face Off The Mobsters' besides this was supposed to be a discreet robbery." You said. 

"I highly doubt we can get even 2 feet away from the bank without being shot. They've probably got a sniper outside the bank and a damn good one as well." She answered almost growling in annoyance.

"Wait. How did you know that?" You asked suspiciously.

"Well every good mafia knows to keep a sniper around-"

"No I mean how did you know that they have a good sniper? I've never heard anything about this." You cut Chara off.

"Well you see......I may or may not have been involved with the Mobsters before I met you....." Chara replied nervously.

"And you've never told me this why?" You huffed.

"I didn't want you to run into trouble just because I left the Mobsters gang.." Chara's was voice was softer now.

"Awwww don't be like that Ivy...."

"I really don't want to break up whatever this emotional moment here is but..." A voice spoke up from behind you.

You looked over the counter and saw Sans with a gun pointed at you. 'Oh right forgot about them.'   You sighed and glared at the smiling skeleton.

"Look here buddy. I REALLY don't want to fight in a dress but I sure as hell will if you don't put down that gun." You growled as you pulled out your pointed you own gun at him. 

The whole room was silent even the monsters who turned to look at you were quiet. A deep chuckle interrupted the silence, it came from Sans.

"I would love to see you try."

"Just watch me." 

----

Hello there! Mystery here and I hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry if it's short or bad because this is my first fan fiction so please bear with me here.

Bye my lovely hearts~