Grey Diamond

Blue Diamond's POV

"Wait, really?!" I asked, "Really Blue? How could anyone not? Your smart, Kind, Beautiful and just all around a great person" she responded. I could feel my cheeks heating up and turning Puprle (because red and Blue make Purple) "I-I don't know what to say, you've always made me speechless," I said with a chuckle. Yellow pulled me into a hug then kissed me on the head. I relax into Yellow's arms and let her hold me, I don't know how or why but I think I fell asleep because when I opened my eyes everything was dark, the candle had burnt out. "Yellow?!" I yelped, there was no answer so I asked again, "Yellow?!!" Still no answer. I was worried, I couldn't see a thing, I didn't know If Yellow was asleep or if something happened to her. I was scared, Cold and Powerless, I didn't know what to do! I herd a scream, the vocie I knew very well, it was "Yellow!" I screamed. I could hear clashing, Loose stone falling and things hitting the floor above me. There was a few seconds of silence before the candle lit up again and the roof opened above me and yellow fell down. "Yellow" I screamed and rushed over. She had been knocked unconscious. But there were big open wounds and blood everywhere. "Oh yellow...." I said as I started to cry. There was another Thud behind me and I spun around in surprise ready to attack. "Pearl?.........sss" I asked. "My Diamond!" My pearl yelled with glee "what happened are you Oka-" she stopped when she saw Yellow on the ground. Yellow Pearl Gasped in horror. Yellow Diamond groaned and her eyes flung open, 'uhhh...' she said has she grabbed her head. "Yellow! What happened?! Are you okay?" I asked "I-I can't remember" She replied, "uh- do you remember me....?" I questioned. There was a few seconds of silence. "N-No who are you?" She returned. I stared at her, and she stared at me then smiled. "I'm just kidding Of course I remember you" She answered. "Argh don't do that yellow!" I yelled, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I couldn't resist!" She said with a grin. There was yet again a few seconds of awkward silence. "Well I'm just glad your okay" I cooed. With a lot of groaning I got Yellow to a sitting position, "thank you" Yellow offered "my D-Diamond?" Yellow Pearl asked, "what's wrong pearl?" Yellow questioned, "where are we, a-and what's going on?" The small gem asked, "we're in a dungeon" "your room" I corrected "same thing" Yellow said, "And we are imprisoned by White Diamond" Yellow said. Yellow Pearl stumbled back and tripped over a stone and landed on My Pearl, they both fell to the ground. "Uh- I'm sorry" Yellow's Pearl said as she got off, She offered her hand and My Pearl took it. Yellow Pearl looked up at me and Yellow and then looked down in embarrassment. A few seconds went by, "Blue are you okay?" Yellow asked. "Hm w-what?" I responded, "you're crying" Yellow said with a worried vocie. I didn't even release I was, I wiped my eyes and said 'I was fine.' I turned away in embarrassment, I hated embarrassing myself in front of Yellow. I felt a warm hand on my backside, I turned in surprise, "Yellow! Sit down! You need to rest!" I yelped. Yellow's hand crept up to my cheek and she pulled me into a long passionate Kiss. I couldn't help it I wanted to break away and tell her to sit back down, but I didn't I couldn't help but kiss her back. When we pulled away I saw the expressions on the pearls faces...

Let me just say this, they were surprised

Let me just say this, they were surprised. "Uh-w-What?" The Pearls asked in harmony, After a few second Yellow Diamond said "Deal with it," "y-yes of course m-my Diamond" Yellow pearl answered. There was a few minutes were nobody talked until a shadowy figure passed through the roof, we all knew it was White's Pearl. She landed on the floor, "Yellow Diamond, your precedents is required." She spoke. Yellow looked down at me and whispered, "I'm sorry I got you into this" then kissed me on the head, and stood up.

Yellow Diamond's POV

I let go of Blue and stood up. "Yellow wait!" Blue requested, I looked back at her "I'm sorry" I said and limped over to White pearl. A White bubble came around us and we started floating up, it took around 10 minutes to get to the Top. The bubble fell down and I was in the same room as White Diamond yet again. "White please" I tried until I was silenced by the large Diamond. "You know I was only trying to help you right?" She Spoke. "Please White, don't do this!" I yelled, taking it back instantly. "Don't tell me what to do!" She said in a raised voice, she kicked me against the wall. I yelped in pain. "Pearl bring them up" White ordered. "No!" I shouted. She glared at me, blank and emotionless, then she grinned, "do you see now? Why I didn't want you getting attached? She's made you weak Yellow, I didn't want it to come to this but you've left me no choice" She zapped my gem. Everything went black, then I got my vision back I couldn't move, I couldn't speak, but I could still see. I looked around. Blue was on the ground along with her Pearl and my pearl "Yellow!" She yelled "What did you do to her?!" I was confused I looked down realising that I wasn't Yellow anymore..... I was grey! "Blue!" I cried but nothing came out I couldn't speak. "Oh Blue," white spoke "I only improved her, Really I don't like spreading myself so thin but you've gave me a reason to, I mean look what you've done to her" "w-what?" Blue asked "isn't it clear to see? You've gave her a flaw, you've made her weak, but..." White said, "but what?!" Blue asked "To kill the weed you need to cut the roots" White responded "what's that meant to mean?" Blue asked, "it means Yellows flaw is the weed, and you, Blue, are the roots" White said. "You wouldn't" Blue said "oh moonlight, really I have no need for such a emotional gem." White returned "No!" I screamed, but still nothing came out. White put her hand out ready to shatter Blue. "Hmmm actually," White spoke. I can feel my hand lifting up into the position that whites hand was in a moment ago..... I realised that, White was going to shatter Blue using me! I tried forcing my hand down but nothing work I heard white say "Stop trying to fight it Yellow! You'll only make things worse" I could feel power radiating off my hand then KKRRTTS! a beam of White shot out of my hand. I heard a loud CRACK! "No!" I screamed. When all the smoke and rubble die down Blue was still standing, shocked on what just happened. I looked down (still as grey Diamond) at her feet and lying there was her pearl, Her gem shattered on the floor. "No!" She screamed and let out the most aura ever. It was at that moment I fell to the floor, I looked up, it I could actually move again I was Yellow again! "Why all the year blue? It's just a pearl" White said. Blue made a low growl sound before yelling "WHITE!!" And she shot white with a ball of blue aura, and to my surprise White fell to her knees with tears dripping off her face. I got up wobbly and groaned as I tried to move. White had gotten up as well and was about to Shoot Blue with her powers, but before she could I pushed blue out of the way. When I opened my eyes I realised what just happened... "ahhh we fused?" I yelped in surprise.

It's still coming! And so is my new one Bellow Pearl 💙💛💚