She then calmed down and pouted.

"*pouting*hmph!"(Alice)

"Sorry,sorry.I know that was some bad joke.Please don't be angry."(Shin)

"*sigh*Alright.So,what the condition?"(Alice)

"Lent me a room here."(Shin)

"You mean?"(Alice)

"Yep,let me live here.I don't have a home,you know that."(Shin)

Alice face brightened.

"If that it is,then it can be done!"(Alice)

She stands up and hold my hands.

"Thank you very much,Shin!"(Alice)

That was the brightest smile I had ever seen.Wait,do my heart skip a beat.No,no can't be.

Suddenly the door opened,and the children were falling down.Each of them were holding their heads,one of them is Luke.

"Shin,are you going to leave?"(Luke)

She came and stares at me.The same with other kids,but some of them make a face that's going to cry.Ah,this isn't good.

"I wouldn't say leaving though,cause I'm going to live here."(Shin)

"R-really!?"(Luke)

"But later I must go to the capital."(Shin)

"I-is that so?"(Luke)

She make a saddened face.

"Is Big bro gonna leave?"

"Stay with us!"

"Please don't leave us."

I crouched and pat their heads.

"Don't worry,I am not going to move so soon.Im just going to capital for just a work and I'm going back here everyday.After all,this place had became my home too."(Shin)

"Really!?"

"Shin-oniichan gonna live with us!?"

"Yayyyyyy!!"

They got really happy at my statement.

"Now,let's go cooking!I'm getting hungry."(Shin)

Me,Alice and the other children move to the kitchen to cook lunch.

-----------------

Flashback end

And that is the story.I lived with them for about a month before going to the capital.I was told that I need to stay at this school for at least two month before I can going back home.Basically,living in the dorm.

Right now I was wearing a dark blue shirt with black coat.It was Alice recommendation.It feels like I'm wearing some cosplay.I even equipped some light chest plate inside my clothes.

As I came inside the entrance,I was greeted by a woman.She is wearing glasses and black suit with blue robe.At her waist there is a sword.She looks like a middle aged woman thought.She also had a shiny,blissful ponytail but the most surprising about that hair is....

"Wow,it's blue."(Shin)

"That's was rude for first meeting.Are you Mr.Shin."(Woman)

"Yes and I'm not 'Mr.' yet.(Shin)

"My name is Lise.Im the headmaster of this school."(Lise)

"Wait,I think I was told that the headmaster was a man?"(Shin)

"I'm sorry but I'm a woman.Follow me,I will bring you to your classes and explain while on the way."(Lise)

She turns around and told me to follow her.

"Also,don't stares at my butt,okay?"(Lise)

"I'm not!"(Shin)

(Timeskip)

We were walking in the corridor.I can see the student had already enter their classroom though they are some who was talking outside.The corridor was really noisy,since the class hasn't started yet.

"As you know,this school is the famous one in Euride Kingdom.Each country has at least one magic school,and Hanvard is ranked second in place."(Lise)

"How many country do we have here?"(Shin)

"There is five countries on this continent.As you can see,children from noble family and royalty attends this school,which make this school has more influence."(Lise)

"I see."(Shin)

"In this school there is also regulation.The noble stay to the top while the commoner were in either middle or low ranks."(Lise)

"How about the class?"(Shin)

"The class is classified by grades.Some of the commoner get to upper class but many of them are noble using their influence."(Lise)

I looked at the window.Hope this school doesn't have bully case too.

"There was also some major bully case too,involving student.And that was the kind of class you are going to teach."(Lise)

"Looks like a challenge to me."(Shin)

Lise smiled and we walked until reached at a classroom.It had a door clad in gold color.Wow.

"Wait."(Shin)

Lise stopped from opening the door.

"Nex,activate protection cloth."(Shin)

<Understood>

"What was that?"(Lise)

"Well,let's just say it's my kind of magic?"(Shin)

I then walked in front and open the door,only to be greeted by a pail of water,falling from the sky.The pail hit my head and I could hear a sound of people laughing.

"Hahaha!He did it!"

"What an idiot,walking like that."

"This must be some stupid teacher again."

It's true that the pail hit me.But its what they see.I walked into the class,like nothing happened.My clothes are fine like there wasn't a pail from the start.The student silents after seeing me.

"What?Did something happen?"(Shin)

I acted like don't know anything.Lise sighed and walks into the classroom.

"Alright everyone,today you got a new instructor.Introduce yourself,please."(Lise)

"Good morning!My name Shin,your new teacher,I'm fifte-----eighteen years old this year and I live in Ours.Please take care of me."(Shin)

I introduce with slightly uninterested tone.

"*whisper*can't you make it more cheerful?"(Lise)

"*whisper*well,I wanted to."(Shin)

And today,started my new job,as a instructor.