Number Four

It 11 o'clock also non as break time, I was walking to my locker to get my apple, when Jane run past me and said "meet me at the canteen " I said "ok " I could not wait until I got there, to see what she had install for me. I was on my way to the canteen and I saw Alex he wanted to know if I would like to hang out, I said " I'm so sorry but I have other plans today maybe tomorrow", he said "cool, if it cool with you, it's cool with me". "Ok chat to you latter". As I walked off I though to my self, out of all the other girls, he went for me, he must really like me then.

When I got to the canteen I saw the girls there, just having a chat I said "hey what's up" they said " hey nothing much yourself" "nothing much, so what did you want me for" I said. Abby said "we just want to show you around the school, seeing it's your first day here and all, and we want to tell you about some people.

So we were off the first place we went was the popular boys, most of them were very cute we waved they waved back. Abby said "the dark brown haired one was her boyfriend Noah Thomas. And Jane said the blond haired one was Finn Black that was her boyfriend. Both of them, Noah and Finn came up and gave them a kiss, on the lips.

The second place, was the popular girls. I wonder if Abby and Jane were close as in friends with these girls To. As soon as we got there, all the girls said "hey what's up". Abby and Jane said "nothing much, this is our jew friend Ivy". The girls said "hey Ivy how is your day going so far", I said "great thanks for asking". Then we all said bye and went, to sit down under a tree.

We sat their a talk for a bit then the bell rang so we went to our lockers and got our drink bottles and headed to PE.