𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓪 𝓫𝓮𝓱𝓪𝓶𝓯𝓲𝓵 𝔁 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻

𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒
I slammed a pallet down as geisha quickly and gracefully floated towards you. Unfortunately, things don't always work out for me. I fell backwards as her fan hit I. I was down. I felt warm blood seep out of my body from where geisha had hit you. oh shit.." I quietly mumbled as geisha picked me up from the ground. My stomach was in knots. I had never actually participated in a match up until today. I had only recently joined the manner and was only ever given little information. I flailed my body around trying to escape geishas grasp. But it was no use. I was placed in a seat that sat right against a rocket. My body strapped to the seat. I squirmed as much as a could. I where beginning to lose hope. When suddenly, I heard a gunshot in the distance. I jolted my head up to see non other than martha running towards me. Once she had made her way to me, she threw me off the rocket chair and we ran as fast as are legs could go. As we where running, I took a look at her features. her brown eyes reminded you of hot coco. her nose pointed in the direction in front of her. her lips looked soft. oh, you could just kiss-wait...what are you think Y/N?!? I probably looked redder then a tomato. "um, Y/N?" she said. She brought me back to reality. "yeah?" You said. "mind if I heal you?" she said "why would I mind that?" You said jokingly. She giggled. Which made her even more adorable. She quickly patched you up. And you were ready to go.

𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓅 ♡o。
after the match was over, Me and martha chatted for days and days. We talked about everything you could think of! But, my heart always throbs. I wanted to tell her how I feel about her. But, I don't know if she'll like me back. It always brings me to a place a joy thinking about her. But quickly a place of misery knowing she'll probably never feel that way about me. But, today, I was going to tell her. No matter what. So, back at the manor as we talked to one another, I brought up the topic of love ;) "so, anybody you fancy around here?" I said casually. "hmm" she said. "I dunno if I want to tell you." she responded. "oh come on. just tell me! pleassseee!" I said in a childish tone. "hm, well they have E/C eyes, They outshine the morning sun, and I would do anything for them!" she said. "o-oh!" You said shuddering. conveniently, you didn't have to you the process of elimination. You where the only person in the manor with E/C eyes! "let me guess, m-me?" You guessed shyly. "Well looks like Y/N gets the prize today ladies and gentleman because she is correct!" martha said cheerfully. "reall-" but you where quickly cut off by a pair of lips on yours. "love you Y/N." martha said. Tucking a piece of hair behind your ears. "love you too."