"Don't worry it was nothing bad , Shen Yue, sorry if it made you uncomfortable that I called you Moon and that I overheard you, I just have the ability we're my hearing is super sharp, I shouldn't have butted in and middled into what you were doing", he apologizes.

I shake my head. "No, it's okay, you can call me Moon"

Dylan nods. "Well , let me serve you breakfast and then you eat and drink your coffee then we'll wake Jay up so he can eat waffles", Dylan suggest.

"Sounds like a plan", I say.

~

After I ate breakfast we did exactly what we said , we woke my baby Jay up. He was so excited to eat homemade waffles.

"Thanks, Dyls , you're the best !!", he said as he ate his waffles away.

My eyebrow raised. Since when did Jay call Dylan , dyls.

"You two haven't known eachother long and you have a nickname for him", I ask Jay.

Jay gives me a cheeky look. "Mom!! , I feel like I've know him for a while, he's my new best friend , especially now that he made me , homemade waffles", Jay says.

Dylan laughs. "JJ, you're my new bestfriend too"

"Oh you two spend time together once and you have nicknames for one another"

Dylan picks Jay up and his arms and Jay instantly hugs him. "Mom , can we keep him forever"

I smile warmly at how adorable my son and Dylan were.

~

Soon Willa gets here and before I leave she tells me she needs to talk to me.

"Yue, he made you breakfast and even made your soon his favorite thing, I say you marry him now and make him your husband or I'll beat you to it, don't even care if he's younger than me", Willa jokes.

"He's twenty", I tell her.

"The Six year difference is not bad , but I want him for you!!", she whispers.

"I'm going to work now, bye", I say and beginning leaving.

"Remember what I said!", I hear here say before I shut the door.

She's crazy. Dylan wasn't staying for long anyway and I wouldn't dare put myself out there anymore not after what happened.

Nope not again.

Myung Jaehyuk's POV

I finally returned home from Korea to China

I finally returned home from Korea to China. And if I was honest with myself I wanted nothing more than to find Shen Yue.

I couldn't believe they way I acted all those years ago with her and it was all my parents.

They found out about my relationship with her and made me end it or they'd hurt Shen Yue and her family and I couldn't let that happened so I did something to keep her away, said hurtful things to keep her away from me.

I was so happy she's with child and knew it was mine. But I had to pretend that I didn't want her anymore or the baby and it sucked, because after all these years I regret ever saying those things even if I didn't mean them.

My Sweet girl , Shen Yue. She must hate my guts but I had to anything I could to be in her life again and the baby's, whom must now be a toddler.

I hated my parents. They made me miss so many milestones in my child's life and separated me from the woman , who could've been my wife right now.

If I could go back in time and tell myself that no matter how my parents threatened me to keep fighting for her.

But I cowardly pushed her away to protect her. It was a wrong move and I wish I could've done things different.

I nervously and anxiously knocked on the door.

Her father opened it and frowned when he saw it was me.

"You, what are you doing here", he angrily says.

"I'm looking for Shen Yue, is she around ?", I ask him.

"No, and if she was I'd never let you near her or the baby", he says.

The baby.. she had the baby still. "My child... he has the right to know his father"

He shakes his head. "No, you stupid coward , you don't get to show up now , leave"

He closes the door on my face. He wouldn't ever let me know the gender of my child.

I was going to What I didn't do four years ago. Find her, fight for her and my child no matter what. I'd do anything to be in Shen Yue's life and my kids.

Myung Jaehyuk... is looking for Shen Yue. Do you think he'll find her?

We'll have to see ;)

So there was Dyshen Fluff in this and I was here for it !!

Thank you so much , for almost 800 reads and for loving my story and voting.

Here's a chapter for y'all💟

All the Love ,Ella