No More Tears (11)

Recap:

-"You mean you are going back? For real?" Kasey asked again. "Yup." "When are you leaving?" the teenage actress asked feeling sad. "That would be right now. Take care of yourself, Kasey. Call me if you need my help." Camila said before kissing her young cousin's forehead.

-Kasey headed upstairs and went straight to her room. The muffin boy followed behind her. Shawn shut the room door and turned around to find Kasey sitting on her bed with her head in her hands. Shawn came towards her and knelt in front of her. He then lifted her chin to make her look at him. Tears pooled in her beautiful green eyes. Kasey was crying.

"Babe, what's wrong? Please don't cry." Shawn said hugging her. "Shawn, I have no one left here in California for me." Kasey said sobbing. "No, it's not true. You still have me." Shawn said back. "B-but you will leave too. You have jobs to do like tours and family to return." Kasey said crying in her boyfriend's chest.

"Kasey, you can come with me on my tour if you want. Okay? I won't leave you here alone unless I have something important to do. Do you believe me?" Shawn reassured her. "Thank you, Shawn. And of course, I believe you." She said back with a soft voice. After that, a cute little smile appeared on her face.

"Smile like this, babe. I love it when I can make you smile." Shawn said lovingly.

"I am gonna get ready for bed." Kasey said getting up from them bed and entered the bathroom with her pajamas in her hands. After a good ten minutes, she came out of the bathroom in her yellow pajamas and walked towards the bed. Shawn has also changed into white t-shirt with sweatpants.

"So I am just wondering if I could sleep in your room." Shawn asked. "I would love to have a company" Kasey said back getting into the bed. Shawn then lay down on the bed with her before turning the light off and switching the night lamp on.

"Good night, babe. I love you." Shawn said kissing her forehead and hugging her from behind.

Kasey turned around and cuddled against Shawn's chest and said, "Night, Shawn. Love you too."

New One:

Next morning, Kasey woke up form bed at about 9. She looked beside her and saw Shawn sleeping peacefully next to her. She then noticed that Shawn was waking up.

"You know, it's not nice to look at your boyfriend while he is sleeping" Shawn teased her stating the fact that she has been staring at him for about three minutes.

"Really? I think I can do whatever I want to my boyfriend. Staring's included." She said him back.

"Seriously? But why?" Shawn questioned her sitting up. "Because you love me" Kasey replied with a shrug. "Okay. You win." Shawn laughed pulling his adorable girlfriend into his chest.

The couple stayed like that for a while before Kasey said, "Shawn, we should get up. We have a busy day ahead of us." and got up. But Shawn groaned and tried to pull her back.

His girlfriend then gave him a 'Are-you-serious?-Get-up-now-or-I-will-just-leave-you-home-alone' look. The lover boy sighed and stated, "Why am I even doing as you said?"

"Like I said before, because you love me." Kasey told him before entering the bedroom and got ready. When Kasey came out, Shawn was nowhere to be seen.

She wore a black cardigan, a white t-shirt together with a pair black leggings. She did her usual make-up. While she was fixing her make-up, Shawn entered the room. He came up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist.