No More Tears (2)

"Oh, Kasey! There you are!" David, her director greeted as Kasey walked towards the casting crews.

"Hi" she greeted back.

"Let's test the vocal. Shall we?" Philip, the script writer who also writes songs asked her.

"Sure thing."

"Okay, we will start playing the melody and you can start. First is A Thousand Years by Christina Perri. You got it, right?" Philip asked.

"Yes" she nodded feeling excited but put on her usual confident face.

The melody started playing and then

"Heart beats fast... Colors and promises...How to be brave...How can I love...When I afraid to fall...Watching you stand alone................."The melody carried on and the young actress sang along with the melody.

They all clapped by the time she finished.

David came to the teenage actress and said, "You're great. May be you should become a singer."

"Thank you but what do you all think? I mean... you think I can do the part?" she asked with uncertainty and worries.

"Kasey, if anyone can perform that character, that's you" Philip said complementing her.

"Now let's start the work!" David said cheerfully.

"Congratulations again, Kasey! I know it. Since the day I became your manager, I know that you will be famous one day." Tom said excitedly.

"Congratulations for getting another part, Kasey. I am really happy for you." Daniel Tomlinson said. He is the actor who works together with Kasey.

"Thanks, Daniel." she thanked him.

@KaseyCabello: Today is my luckiest. Thanks you my director and other crews for giving me another part to perform. So excited. She tweeted.

Then Tom replied to her tweet after a few minutes.

@TommyIzCute: Congratulations, young actress @KaseyCabello. So proud of being your manager.

Kasey also found out that her fans congratulating her. How sweet. She thought to herself.

"Daniel and Kasey on the set in five" David shouted.

They started shooting scenes and let's say it was pretty fun. They all make bloopers many times but all of them were funny ones.

One time was when Kasey had to lie down on the hospital bed and pretended to be unconscious. Then Daniel had to come in and apologize for his mistakes. When Daniel was apologizing she couldn't help but laughed historically.

Another was when Daniel had to run towards Kasey while she was standing on the other side of the path. And then Daniel slipped and landed on his butt. All of the crews laughed again.

Many bloopers carried on and on. But they accomplished all of the scenes scheduled for that day anyways.

The casting crews said all of their goodbyes and Kasey waited for Camila to pick her up.

Then she saw her cousin's car entered the park which was their last shooting location.

"Kasey, get in" Camila said with a smile.

"Bye, Tom. I gotta go" she waved her hand at her manager who she considered as her brother.

"Okay, bye. Good luck and have fun" Tom said back with a wink then she get into Cam's car and the cousins drove to their distinction.

"Why so happy? Did you have something great today or is it because we are going to meet Shawn?" Camila questioned her noticing her happiness and excitement.

"Both. But Cam, I have something to tell you." she stated.

"Really? Care to share?" Camila asked with a smile.

"Yes. I got another part for this movie I am shooting. And the best part is that I have to sing for that part." The young actress spilled out.

"Really? Good for you. I am so proud of you, Kasey. I always know that you have a singing talent also." Camilla squealed.

"Cam! Look out." Kasey shouted which cause Camila to turn her car to another direction and avoid the other car they were about to crash.

"That was close." Camila said letting out a breadth that she didn't know she was holding.

"You know, you did manage to get your license, yet you can't control it properly?" Kasey wondered.

"Well. I just kind of zoned out and felt really happy for you, baby sister. Sorry." Camila smiled and looked at her cousin then back to the road.

The two girls continued to talk about things and how our jobs are doing etc...

Finally they arrived at the place where they will meet with the others who apparently are the ones from Austin Mahone tour and others. And that's also include Kasey's dream boy, Shawn Mendes. Wow! We talked that long? Kasey thought.

"Finally! Let's go inside. Shall we?" Camila said glancing at her cousin.

They both got out of the car and headed towards the building. The paparazzi were waiting in front of the building but they somehow did get inside without being noticed.

When Kasey reached the hall, it was full with artists and singers. She was immediately amazed.

"C'mon. They are waiting for us." Camila said grabbing her hands and went to where the other members of Fifth Harmony were waiting.

"Hey, Kasey. Long time no see." Lauren greeted the teenage girl before pulling her into a hug. Soon it became a group hug. They talked about five or ten minutes. Then Kasey left to get something to drink.

She bumped into wall or at least she thought so. Silly me. Always clumsy. No sorry. Not wall but someone. She thought the last part after realizing that it was the person she bumped into.

"Oh I am sorry." she said and looked up only to meet with a pair of brown eyes or should I say lazy eyes. And the person was no other than Shawn Mendes himself.

A/N: So this is Chapter 2 of No More Tears. I hope you enjoy it.  By the way, I am planning on making covers on Youtube. Do you know what song I will be singing? It's "I know what you did last summer by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello." I am pretty sure you all know that. I am going to sing it with my friend. I will notify you all when it's out. Thank you so much, my beautiful readers. Love you all.

Here are my social media accounts:

Instagram: ElisaWright99

Twitter: ElisaWright99

Please be sure to fan, vote and comment. Feel free to follow me on instagram and twitter to ask anything you want about the story like when will I update again, spoilers and etc.