No More Tears (9)

Shawn sat down on the couch in the living room when they arrived Kasey's house.

"I am going to change. You can wait here or you can come visit my room" she offered. "Why would I sit on a couch alone when I can come to your room with you?" Shawn smirked.

The pair then went upstairs and entered her room. Shawn sat down on her king-sized bed. Kasey went to her dressing room which is also in her bedroom and changed into blue t-shirt and a pair of black shorts.

She came out of her dressing room and saw Shawn flipping through her previous movie scripts which are still in the production state from the table.

"Do you like them?" Kasey asked before joining him on the bed. "Not as much as I like you" Shawn replied.

"You know, you can take them and read if you want to." She said. "Really?" Shawn face lighted up. She nodded. "But these movie aren't out yet, right?. So-"Shawn continued but she cut him off anyway. "It's okay. They are in the production process by now and that means they will soon be out so it won't be a problem if you read it. Besides you are my boyfriend. I can give what I want to you. Who will know you will get some inspirations from them, huh?" Kasey said. He nodded. "You're right"

But her phone suddenly rang interrupting both of them. She looked at the caller ID and saw that Tom was calling her.

"Hi Tom! What's up?" Kasey asked after she answered the call.

"Kasey, the producer of the previous movie called me and informed that there will be a movie pre-show tomorrow. He lost your number so he called me instead. I checked your schedule and found out that you are free so I agreed to attend. You okay with that?" Tom asked.

"Of course. Sure. But can I take another person with me?"

"Yes, you can take Shawn with you. It's fine." Tom said.

"Wow! You know me so well. Thanks you. When's the time?"

"It will start at about 10 am"

"We will be ready. Pick up us at 9"

"Noted. Bye. See you."

"Thanks. See you, Tom."

"Shawn, do you have any plan tomorrow or are you free?" Kasey asked after she ended the call with Tom. "NO. I am totally free. Why you asked?" Shawn said. "Well Tom called me and he said this movie is out and I need to go to the premiere. So..." she said pointing to the script Shawn was holding. "Of course. I would like to come with you." Shawn said kissing her on the cheeks. "That's why I love you"

"I was wondering if I could stay here tonight." Shawn asked like a kid. "Well, you can but I don't have any of your clothes." she said nodding her head. "I will go get it right away." Shawn said before rushing through the doors and left. Kasey shook my head. That boy may be 16 but he still acts like 6 years old.

While Kasey was choosing what to wear in her walk-in closet, she heard a knock on the front door. She run to the door and opened it only to find Shawn with a luggage. "Well, I thought you were staying only for one night?" Kasey said more like a question.

"I also have to take the clothes to go to your premiere with you. Besides, I am your boyfriend, Shawn Mendes. I should wear something nice." Shawn said with a shrug. "Okay, fine. Shawn, you can stay in-" before she could finish her sentence Shawn ran upstairs towards her room. Told you that he is like a little boy. Kasey thought giggling.

Kasey went upstairs with three chocolate chips muffins, a box of pizza and two cans of coke. She opened the door and found Shawn scrolling through her iPhone.

"Shawn, what are you doing?" she said putting the things down on my table. "I like your phone wallpaper" He replied ignoring her question.

Of course, he would love that wallpaper because it was the photo of Kasey and him at the dinner, if you don't remember it's the first day they met again.

"I know that Shawn. But I am asking what are you doing with phone? And most of all, how did you know my password?" she questioned him.

"Your password and mine are the same. I know it because it is the password we created at our childhood." He answered. Relationship goals.

"Wait, are these for me?" Shawn pointed the muffins on the table. "Yes" she replied. He then set her phone down on the bed and ran towards the table to grab his favorite food. "So do you wanna watch Harry Potter?" Shawn asked Kasey with all muffins in his hands.

Harry Porter is both of their all-time favorite movie. "Sure" she said before walking to the television with Shawn following behind her and he sat on the couch.

Let's say it was pretty convenient to have a TV in your own room. It was like living in your little paradise. They ate pizza and drank coke while watching the movie. By the time they finished, it was evening. Then Shawn's phone rang and he picked up to answer.

"Kasey, do you want to meet the Magcon boys? Well, not all of them. Just Matt, Cam, Jack and Jack." Shawn said after hanging up the phone.

"Sure. I was thinking where to go with you and now, it's okay. Let's go and meet them." she replied with a smile.

"Yay! I finally got to show them you as my girlfriend!" Shawn shouted like a child.

"Ok, okay. Go and change then." Kasey said with a laugh before entering the walk-in closet to pick up the outfit to wear.

A/N: Thanks for reading.