Thank U, Next- Roger:Brian

Part 5 of the I hate you right now series, I just wanna say how thankful for all of the comments, reads and votes they mean so so much to me thank you forever 🖤 YES THIS IS THE ROGER SMUT ehehe

... "now let me show you how a woman should be treated" was the last thing roger said before we were back on the sofa, exploring each other's bodies fiercely. His hands roamed over my burning skin like he owned it and his eyes adored the view much more than they should be. It wasn't only a one way thing though as my hands ran all over Rogers chest and back like there was no tomorrow, with my legs getting tangled up with his.

"Are you gonna moan for me pretty baby?" Roger teased using his knees to spread my legs apart quickly

"Yes" I breathed out heavily, finding this gratifying more than ever before "baby, of course I am, it's you" I teased back

"That's what I wanted to hear" roger smirked, his hand tracing my jawline

"Could he ever make you this needy sweetheart?" Roger questioned, slipping his cock through my folds slowly, coating it in my wetness

"No, never" I stuttered out, fumbling over my words as if I couldn't walk when I was two years old

"Good" the blonde chuckled as he sunk his cock deep into me, slowly inch by inch. My back arched of off the sofa at the feeling of roger filling me up to the maximum and I let out a more than throaty and choked moan. "Well that was a pretty sound baby" he smoothly spoke against my neck as he sucked on the skin once more leaving even more marks on each side "can I heart it again?" He asked, starting to pick up a fast and hard pace, knocking the wind out of me making me moan just like I did two seconds ago.

God he was good, so, so good. Better than Brian, sorry. The way he moved and the adjustments he made was heavenly and changed everything, even down to the way he treated me when he was fucking me was god like.

I felt my High building up and my whole body became tense and slightly shaky as I came with roger still inside of me. Soon after all of the same symptoms were evident all over his body, I felt him cum inside of me letting everything go at once. 

"Do you have anything to say for yourself?" Roger smirked at me whilst he pressed kisses to my cheeks, letting his lips linger there for longer every time

"Thank you, next" I giggled, at first a confused look came over his face mostly because he thought I meant him until it clicked who I was really speaking about.