Chapter 1 page 4

AN:Hello everyone!I'm sorry for keeping you waiting!I will update more often from now one, so thank you for staying!I hope you Enjoy~

You looked at him again one last time, before you left.The cold making you shiver and the snow on your shoes felt like a big rock thrown on your feet.And like that, you got 'home'.

Arima's POV:

After the little acounter, i heard footsteps coming near, closing the distance between me and the investigator.

"Arima Kishou."His strong voice was heard clearly.

"What can i help you with?"I asked politely.

"How is that possible?Such a young boy going with such a big title?Isn't it a bit too much, huh?"He said and laughed.

"I don't understand.Please, tell me what you mean."I kept a stoic face, even when he grabbed my shirt.

"Stop playing stupid."He said in a dangerously low voice.But i didn't care.

"I certaintly am not stupid."I said seriously and he got redy his fist to hit me.

"Stop."Someone else came behind him and dragged him away from me.

"But, but, IT'S HIS FAULT!"He growled at me.

"He didn't do anything, so stop."And the man that said that turned his face to me.

"I want you to join us."

"Join you?"I asked him.

"Yes.So, what do you say?"He asked again and smiled."You are very talented and promising for the CCG.You despice those things and you don't care about being one of them.Am i right?Just like your father."He chuckled and i glared at him for a moment.The next i did was take him on the ground and kick the other two, as well.

The man from earlier coughed blood and a tooth.

"You'll, y-you'll stay with the s-strong ones.Y-you have nowhere to go, Arima."He bloodied my pure white shirt.

"I will come with you."I said and let them get up from the ground.'I have nothing to lose, nor win.'I thought and walked towards the others.They pointed their weapons at me, but their faces where white from fear.

AN:Thank you for reading!The story will get better!Have a nice day/night and please take care~