TOMTORD (SIN/SMUT/LEMON) YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Tom's POV
I was just laying down on my bed when I heard Tord walk into my room. "Hey Jehovah." He said, seeming to try to flirt with me. I decided to sit up and he sat next to me. "Ello Commie. What are you do-" I didn't get to finish my sentence because Tord pressed his lips against mine and started kissing me, roughly and passionately. My eyes widened and my face turned a dark shade of red. Tord stopped kissing me and smirked his devilish smile.
"What's up Tom? What were you trying to say?" I looked at him frustrated and replied with, "N-Nothing..." FUCK! I STUTTERED! I looked up at Tord and he placed the palm of his hand directly on my chin and forced me to keep looking up. I looked away from him and he pushed me back onto the bed. I looked up at him, knowing exactly what was going through his mind. He took off his hoodie, then he took off mine. I was too flustered and frustrated to move. He already knew I would give consent, after all, this is about the 4th or 5th time we've done this. He looked at me, noticing that I wasn't wearing a shirt nor pants. It seemed I was earlier due to my long thigh high gray socks. I was wearing my black and white checkered boxers though. Tord was in his blackish gray jeans and a shirt that said "Hentai" in Japanese. Tord looked me up and down. He put his hand on my feminine hip and ran his hand down to my knee. He started kissing my chest and biting my shoulder at times. I just lay there, a helpless moaning mess. He moved to my neck and started leaving dark hickeys all over it. "Ah Thomas. I just remembered Edd and Matt are coming back tomorrow. How do you reckon you're going to hide the hickeys from Edd?" He snickered. My mind went blank. Me and Tord have been in a secret relationship for the past 3 months. Nobody could ever know that the two that seemed to hate each other, actually had real feelings of love for each other. Tord put his index finger on the brim of my boxers and he began to slowly pull down, watching the bulge in my boxers suffer. Finally, he pulled off his shirt and looked at me. "If you want me to fuck you, you gotta beg for me~"

Tord's pov
Tom looked up at me and mumbled. "I'm sorry what? I can't hear you~" I said, mockingly as I slowly took my jeans off. "I WANT YOU TO MERCILESSLY FUCK ME! PLEASE! DADDY FUCK ME UNTIL I CAN'T WALK FOR A WEEK! PLEASE!!!" Tom said in a high pitched squeal. "Mhm that's much better Thomas~" I took off my boxers and reached in my jeans pocket. I grabbed a bottle of lube and looked at Tom devilishly. "You're going to get what you want Tommy~"
a.n: at this point I'm just gonna go die- 😓