Random Winners!

Hello lovelies! I'm here to announce the winners of another fabulous genre, judged by the amazingly fantastic Lime_Jello Thanks so much for all your help with this contest! Please be sure to thank your judge everyone!

Please Remember! If you want your winner sticker you'll need to send me a private message to my main account: coolcourtney5 <3 

Let's Start things off with some Honourable Mentions!

Quote Me by: olufunlola_ 

Review: Even though this book isn't on the top three, it did made a very close call to being third. So, when I read one of the quotes in the description, "A smile does not necessarily mean happiness is lurking around." It is my favourite because it was so close in meaning to one of my quotes," Don't think one's life's perfect if they keep on smiling." I made that because most people aren't aware about my struggles as I seem to be that one happy guy around everyone. I just kept on smiling because it make others feel good. When I read your quote my first reaction was a tear that rolled down my cheek. I ran to my room and started crying. Not that the book hurt me, but because it led me through a rollercoaster of emotions as thoughts were racing in my head. The book made me forget the logical side of me and made me focus on the emotional. I tend to get angry when people get facts wrong but the book made that part of me blank and I was reading it with just the emotions I have. To do that should be considered a feat, I wouldn't have been able to choose between you and the third placer if I hadn't bring in someone to help me.

Creative Minds Never Rests by: xshadesoflife

Review: This book was different. It may include poetry and quote like the others but it was also basically like an art book. It stood out and I understood why your title is the way it is. The title was quite straightforward and I enjoyed the graphics. Since yours is mostly graphics, I have not much to say. The book was unique, but it doesn't impact me as much as others which is why you've made it here. Your book isn't bad, I enjoyed it and, to be honest, am still looking for more updates.

Congratulations Lovelies!

Taking Third Place we have!: 

Mended Words byyoungWwriter

Review: The title felt so obvious that many would use yet it sounded so unique. Being me, I didn't think much about what the book would be. I thought it was gonna be like the other few I had already read. There were lines of quotes by you or someone else that you add in each chapter to help others emotionally. I personally feel that this was somehow a little bit of help even though I hadn't suffered from much. Now, I don't know if you know but your title "Mended Words" had dual meanings. First, would be the obvious, you want to patch up someone's messed up life so they can continue to live. However, the second is something else. The quotes related to me quite often, even my friend, whom I brought in the help me choose between you and another book for third place, said she understood and sympathised with it. Relate with it. Sometimes, if one can relate with the quotes, it may help them feel more emotionally stable. Knowing they aren't alone and someone feels them too. In the form of quotes, it may get people to trust that more. So, because of that, I decided for you to be third. Another good thing I realised about the book was the almost total lack of grammatical and spelling errors.

Congratulations Lovely! <3 

Coming in at Second Place we have!!: 

Rise Up Again by: strawberrytrifles 

Review: The title was well chosen as it fit the min intention of writing that book. When I read the descriptions, I could tell that you were upset about people who cause themselves pain because of their emotions and thoughts. I could feel that you had wanted to reduce the number of people who does such things.You took the same approach as most others you were competing against. What made me choose this book to be second was how the book made me feel what you wanted the victims to feel, although I hadn't been there. The moment your book can make a person feel something they've never felt, it means either the book was well written or the words were impactful. For "Rise Up Again", it was the second one. I enjoyed the book a lot. Even though I was already crying from reading a few other entries, yours made me burst into tears, or both joy and sadness.

Congratulations Lovely!! <3 <3 

Annnd Fianlly! For Our First Place Winner!!!: 

Dear Boo by: BooskiBabii

Review: Unlike the other stories I've read, this was actually written to help individuals. Instead of writing on topics, you wrote to help your friends. I was amazed when I read the chapter titles that you would help literally any problems they came to you for. You were looking at the details of a big picture, and that stood out among the rest. Each chapter was written nicely and your words were organised. I felt like I was grading a history report, surprisingly, except less formal. Overall, I enjoyed reading it and I could see that your intentions were to help individuals and not let them suffer in silence. I honestly cannot find anything to critic about except for probably a few grammar errors.

Congratulations Lovely!!! <3 <3 <3

Thank you to everyone who has entered into this contest! I hope you have enjoyed it, and I hope you return for the next one! Please remember to thank your judge and congratulate your winners!! <3

I hope to see you all soon!! <3 

Thank you again! <3