»»----- 𝟙 -----««

En başından başla

"I-I don't know what to say" Jin spoke after a moment of silence, eventually sitting down on one of the seats in the living room.
"It's okay" Jungkook told him because he understood. He didn't know what he wanted people to say to him. They were sorry? It's not as if they could've done anything to stop it. I hope you get well soon? He won't, he knows he won't.

"Have you told anyone else?" Jin asked.
Jungkook shook his head.
"Do you want me to tell everyone else for you. I get how hard this must've been for you to say and I don't want you to go through that every time"
Jungkook nodded "Thank you hyung"

Jin walked out of the room to begin making phone calls to everyone that needed to be informed.

"Kookie?" Taehyung began.
Jungkook looked at him, a forced smile on his face to try and cheer the elder up a bit.
"I want to marry you before you.........go" He whispered the last part.
"But we weren't planning on having the wedding..."
"Yeah I know, our whole future plan thing" Taehyung interrupted "but Kookie, it doesn't matter anymore. I just want to marry you, I need to know what it's like cause I'll never find anyone else after you"

"Tae" Jungkook sighed "I know it may seem this way the now but think 5 years down the line. You'll still be in your 20's and already a widow, I don't want you to be lonely. I don't mind if you find someone else eventually, just don't forget me" he struggled to keep the tears in.

"No, you're my soulmate and you only get one of those. No one could ever ever replace you" Taehyung protested.
"Fine, but just know if you ever change your mind I support you"
"It won't come to that"
"You don't know that"
"Why did this have to happen?"
"I don't know"

Taehyung pressed his lips to Jungkook's. They kissed for a couple seconds before Tae pulled away resting his forehead on Jungkook's
"why don't we ask the doctor if there is any way to try and treat it. Even if it's just a chance, I don't care how much it costs cause I would rather live on the street than not have you"
Jungkook nodded in agreement.

Jin walked back in "I called all our friends and both your parents"
"Thanks hyung" They both said.
"Jimin said he's coming over right now. Yoongi will be here later tonight. Hoseok will be here tomorrow and Namjoon said he'll try to come as soon as possible but he's struggling to get a flight home from America last minute"
Jungkook sighed knowing he was going to have to face all these people no matter how good friends he was with them. He didn't want to be faced with the pity in their looks.

"Taehyung, your parents said they'd maybe be coming next month as they need to take time off work. Jungkook, your parents said that you've to call them as soon as you're ready to face them. They said they don't want to overwhelm you but you're in their prayers"

Jungkook was thankful for his parents who knew him so well to know that he wouldn't want many visitors.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

A knock on the door was heard not too long after and Jin went to answer it, coming back in no time with Jimin who ran in and jumped on Jungkook squeezing the life out of him.
"Jimin I can't breathe"
Jimin gasped quickly scrambling away from him "oh sorry Jungkookie"
"It's okay"
"I heard about your cancer" Jimin mumbled and ruffling Jungkook's hair "how are you holding up?"
Jungkook just sighed and looked down, shrugging.

Jimin decided to leave him, he looked and saw Taehyung standing not too far away looking at Jungkook with a worried expression, biting his nails. Jungkook looked as if he was handling the situation a lot better than Taehyung, his face held no signs of his earlier crying session however Taehyung hadn't. He looked a mess.

Jimin walked over to Taehyung.
"Taehyung-ah?" Jimin caught his attention.
Taehyung looked at him, his eyes already watering.
"Aw come here" Jimin hugged him and that's when the floodgates opened. Jin joined the hug and soon Jungkook did.

"Agust D in the building!" Yoongi shouted as he walked in, hoping to lighten the mood in the room until he saw the group hug. He smiled a little before joining it.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

After a while they all let go and Tae sniffled a bit.
"Wait, we're never this cute. I need to get a picture" he said pulling out his phone and going to snapchat. He made sure to put on a filter to hide his red eyes and it somewhat worked. They took a picture together, all smiling. Taehyung smiled and saved it to his memories. He had decided to take loads of these pictures from now on, savouring every moment with Jungkook.

Welcome to the first chapter of my new story :)

I hope you enjoyed it, this one is going to be a lot shorter than my other one and will only contain about 10 chapters

This book will be updated on Wednesday's and Saturday's

Also, Happy Wednesday my dudes AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry.