Epilogue

Song recommendation.
90210 ~ by blackbear
You don't need to listen to it while reading but just a recommendation.

15 years later

"Oh, ow, ow ow ow, BABE! BABE! IT'S HAPPENING!" Ana Yelled as she saw water everywhere on the floor. Her pain in her stomach becoming big.

"Okay, Okay. Uh. Let's get to the hospital"

"Yeah, you would think. Babe, hurry. Go get my stuff"

"Are you okay"

"GO GET MY SHIT GRAYSON, I AM HAVING YOUR CHILD ANY SECOND GO!" ANA YELLED AS HER PAIN BECAME WORSE.

Grayson ran upstairs, Ana painfully grabbed her phone and walked to the car. Grayson rushed into the car and drove to the hospital, while Ana took deep breaths.

"weren't you due in two weeks"

"I don't know, maybe my baby wanted to come early. How am I supposed to know, babe! DRIVE FASTER!"

Grayson kept quiet as he sped up to the hospital. Grayson drove to the emergency place and medics helped his wife get to her room. They gave Ana a epidermal for the pain not to be so harsh, making her calm. Grayson came back into the room. Ana was already stressing.

"Oh my god, babe, she's finally coming"

"Or he,"

"Or he, but it's gonna be a girl, I already know it."

"Alright, Mrs. Dolan, I need you to push, your baby is ready."

"Baby hold my hand"

Grayson smiled and took Ana's hand happily.

"Ready, take a deep breath, and just push as hard as you can"

Ana did as she said, making her feel slight pain in her vagina area. "Oh my god, oh my god"

"You're doing great, give me another push"

Ana pushed again, having pain again. "Ow, ow, ow." Ana squeezed Grayson's hand tighter.

"You got this baby." He said

"Your baby is almost here, come on, keep pushing"

Ana kept pushing, and pushing, her pain increasing slowly.

"We got your baby, Ana," Said the nurse as loud baby cries came from the beautiful creature.

"Do you want to cut the umbilical cord, Grayson"

He nodded and let go of Ana and cut his baby's cord.

"It's a girl." Said the nurse giving the new born child to Ana. Ana taking deep breaths and taking her babygirl into her arms. Ana had tears coming down her cheek as she saw her beautiful baby.

"Hi, baby, I'm your mommy." She said

Ana looked over at Grayson who was also crying. The nurse awed.