Emily

I hugged my beloved mother once I saw her, this is what I needed, my family. I found myself breaking down in her arms, my dad hugging both of us.

"What's wrong, sweetie" whispered my mother worried.

She pushed my hair behind my ear and lifted my head. She sat us down and my dad sat down as well. It reminds me of old times, when I would stress about a project and they would help me, or when I scratched my knee when I rode my bike without raining wheels, also reminded me when I saw the look on their faces when they gave me Emily to hold for the First time, thinking I would react terrible. The good times. The times where meeting the people I have met in the past two years were just in a silly fan fiction.

We hugged in silence the only noise was me trying to collect myself.

"Grayson, he, cheated on me, with Emma" I chocked out, not having enough tears to cry for them.

My dad shook his head. My mom hugged me tight, I heard her sniff. Not because of Grayson, but because of Emma, it hurt me more of Emma. We were best friends. We lived down the street from each other at a time. We went to the same school. I helped her become the person she is now, helped her become successful. And she stabs me, she stabbed me deeper then ever. Grayson, I love Grayson. We were together for two years for god's sake, those two years I could've been with someone who actually loves me. Someone who will wait for their girlfriend to get back. His horny ass couldn't wait two months for me to go fuck him. Are you serious.

"Oh baby, they don't deserve your tears babygirl. They are bad people, and now they are out. I'm very sorry" she said rubbing my back.

I didn't want them out. I want them to stay, but I can't have people like that in my life. I was right, it's too good to be true.

I sniffed and nodded my head.

"Can I pick Emily up from school"

"Of course you can."

My dad stayed shaking his head. He hugged me.

"I'm sorry baby. You don't deserve this. You'll find someone better then that douchebag" he said. My parents weren't so good at advice, neither was I.

I went to my room and stayed up there. I felt like a 17 year old again. I wiped my tears and got ready to pick up my sister. I just need time with my favorite people on this planet. Ericka, Andre, Emily and Velecity.

Velecity had a glow up, she looks better then me when I was 15. She has boobs, I don't even got any. And way taller then both me and Ericka.

Me: bitch come over

Ericka: I don't have that kind of money to buy a plane ticket and go to Los Angeles Ana

Me: I'm in town

Ericka: with Grayson

Me: no,

Ericka: What the fuck

Me: I'll explain later

Ericka: Okay, be there in about 20 minutes, Andre is coming because he doesn't have work right now

Me: okay.

I scrolled through Instagram. There was edits of me and Grayson. Well this is gonna be great, worst part the caption: my parents

Well shit your parents just got a divorce.

I heard a knock on the door. Ericka and Dre.

"I'll get it mom, it's Ericka and dre"