In no time, I was already punching in the password in our dorm.

Just after I was able to remove my shoes, I heard Chaeyoung's laughter echoing inside the room, my brows furrowed.

I didn't know they were still awake. But I was out for roughly three hours so it's possible.

"Well I'm glad to have provided you an entertainment, Miss Park," Hobi oppa was sprawled on the floor as Chaeyoung was still laughing her ass off. Not even sure what made her laugh.

On the other corner were Jisoo and Namjoon oppa sitting beside each other both reading some book. I shake my head in amusement. They weren't talking but I can clearly feel the tension. It's quite funny actually.

Jimin and Taehyung oppa were watching something while Yoongi oppa was sleeping on the couch. From where I was standing,  I can hear Jennie unnie on the kitchen with Jin oppa. They were discussing something about pancakes, of all the topics they can have.

But above all the commotions, my eyes can't seem to locate that one little bunny cupcake of mine.

As Chaeyoung finally took notice of my presence, a worried expression automatically enveloped her face.

"Hey, everything good?" she asked and even Hobi oppa turned to my direction. The others also turned to my direction.

A smile tucked at the corners of my lips.

"What did he said?" Jimin oppa curiously asked.

I stare at them and I thought how lucky I am to have these people, a relief sigh coming out of my lips.

"Don't get caught," I told them and Taehyung oppa's lips parted.

I laughed at how shocked they looked.

"That's it?" Hobi oppa exclaimed and I nodded.

"Where's Kook?" I asked, my eyes still trying to search any sign that he's within the parameter.

"He went to your room, probably fell asleep. He had an extra schedule for the day so he had barely slept," Hobi oppa answered. After bidding goodbye, I went straight to my room and there I saw him, sleeping soundly on my bed, my huge blanket covering his buddy.

Adorable.

Giggling, I reached for my phone and snap a couple of photos. He looked so adorable sleeping like that when my blanket has bunny prints too. Plus, his forehead is showing. If only I could show these photos with his fans but I knew better.

Slowly, I walked closer to him and carefully sat on the edge of my bed.

He looked so exhausted, and it was as if my hands were being pulled like a magnet and I started brushing the locks of hair covering his face.

He must have been worried for the entire Bangtan to visit the dorm. Prior to coming into the office, I told him about me being called on the seventh floor. It was sweet of him to offer and come with me but I declined. It was something I need to do on my end.

It's been months since we've started officially dating and I can say he's the best boyfriend I can ever ask for.

He'd make sure to either video call or message me the moment he wakes up and does the same before he sleeps. I told him it's not necessary and that he makes sure to be careful with his phone since his fans have eagle eyes.

He's visited me when he's free and makes sure to send me videos of places he went. All in all, I knew Jeon Jungkook's everyday life activities.

He's just perfect.

Slowly, my hands started tracing every feature of his face.

How did I get so lucky?

"I love you..." I whispered, a smile still showing on my lips.

Even with him sleeping, I can still feel my heart hammering inside my chest. That's what he does to me. He keeps me afloat. He makes me feel thousands of emotion and it excites me. He's one of the reasons I look forward to my next days.

I leaned forward and kissed him on the forward before fixing the blanket covering him. He needs rest. I knew how much they needed to sleep.

Just then, my attention was caught by the sound of his phone beeping. It was resting at the top of my side table.  The volume was relatively low but it's continuous vibrating bothers me a little.

"Kookie might wake up," I whispered out of concern.

The moment I took a glance on his phone, I felt my blood getting drained out of my body, the loud beating of my chest now of different reason.

It was as if my body is getting numb but I felt it, the fast pulse inside me and that feeling of uneasiness.

I gulp.

Sej calling...

I'm no dumb. I know who could that be.

My intention earlier went down the drain and I was unsure of what to do. This moment, my mind was clouded with questions.

Were they still communicating?

Jungkook never told me about it.

I watch as the call ended. My eyes darted to  Jungkook's sleeping form.

Was he cheating on me?

My eyes immediately turned sideways as I saw his phone blink once again. This time, a message came right in and due to his phone's settings, I was able to take a glimpse a part of the message.

"Sorry I fell asleep. And thanks for last time.  So, I'll see you again on Monday?"

Again...

Fuck.

My knees wobble, my heart feels like literally will be jumping out of my chest. My lips quiver as my eyes started to get moist.

I wanted to wake him up and ask him what's happening. Was he playing on me?

So, he's seeing her? Since when?

Slowly, my knees gave in and I sat on the surface, my eyes still fixed on him.

A tear fell on my cheek, my hands covered my lips as I try not to cry. I don't want to wake him up. I don't want him to see how broken I am right now.

God damn it.

Jeon Jungkook, you aren't perfect after all.