The Lords looked over her, wearing her Northern furs and cloak. A sword was held at her side, the metal shinning through the small gab in the scabbard. "Daughter, I welcome you home. The council wishes to know of your visit North." Her father said, a small smile on his face.

"The North is a sound place your grace. I spent much of my time between Winterfell and the Wall." At the mention of the wall, the Lords raised her eyes.

Viserys spoke up. "You have visited the Wall?"

"It is a ancient place for men with nothing to become more and guard the realm. I have supplied coin of my own so they might stay aflout in the summer snows." Daenys replied. "The wall is our only protection for what might be beyond it. I have spent time beyond it as well."

Viserys looked angered at Eddard. "You allowed a Princess of the Realm to venture beyond the Wall?" Eddard shrugged and spoke up.

"It is a tradition for Stark's to spend a period of time beyond the wall. While her grace is not a Stark, she wished to uphold that tradition and did well. The Princess and myself had fought of groups of Wildlings, that being how she gained her sword."

Viserys beckoned Daenys forward and she withdrew her sword. The Lords gasped at the beauty of the blade. The blade itself was milky white with light green details and around the size of a Longsword. Its pommel had a wolf caressing a dragon, one with green eyes and the other with white. "I call it Brightwolf."

"Quite an unusual name for a Targaryen sword Princess Daenys, or should I call you Daenys Stark." Lord Corlys spoke. Viserys snapped his eyes towards the man with a silent reprimand.

"I was educated in the Northern way and by a member of House Stark, a most ancient House. Considering I found this sword while under the care of House Stark, I believed it be wise to honor them and my own childhood with its name Lord Corlys. If it wasn't for House Stark, I wouldn't have a Valyrian Steel sword." Daenys spoke with strength her father had never heard, willing to stand up to a Lord with many years on her.

"It is a good name daughter, good to honor the Starks. I wish for you to join me in my solar later today so we can discuss something." Daenys nodded to her father and bowed.

"Have a good afternoon my lords and your grace."

-

Daenys walked through the gardens, remembering the time she spent playing with Eddard here. Seeing her father was not something she liked, after all he had wanted her dead when he learned she was a woman. As she walked, she came upon her sister and another girl around there age.

"Sister, I do not mean to interupt." Daenys exclaimed, drawing attention to herself. Rhaenyra had walked to her and gave her a hug. "It has been over a year since I saw you last and look how you have grown little sister."

"I am not much younger than you, only a few moments." Rhaenyra looks her over. "Why are you wearing furs?"

Daenys laughed. "I have spent much time in the cold of the North, especially when I was beyond on the Wall. Furs have became apart of my everyday wardrobe." Daenys looks over to the other woman standing anxiously beside Rhaenyra and is struck by her beauty. The long auburn hair and bright hazel eyes. "I am sorry for not introducing myself my lady, I am Princess Daenys."

The girl bowed. "Nice to meet you your grace, I am the lady Alicent Hightower. My father is Lord Hand, Otto Hightower." Daenys smiled at that, Otto had always been nice to her due to her distance to Daemon. Daenys hadn't liked Daemon, she didn't know what but she didn't.

"Yes, good Ser Otto. He is a good man, his work benefits the Realm greatly." Daenys couldn't keep her eyes from Alicent. Her sister grabbing her hand pulled her eyes away.