~Drink~

(Home)

(Home)

3:04 a.m.

"Whew! Good morning h- house!" I said as I fell on my sofa. (knock, knock, knock) "Ugh! Kevin go home!" I yelled. Kevin and I made a bet on who could drink down 20 shots in under a minute and I won, he swore I began before him, which was a lie,  in the end...I won 120.00 and taught him not to challenge a pro at chugging. I sluggishly and unwillingly opened the door. 

"H- hey baby how you doing...how's t- the children?" I asked my landlord, slurring. She shook her head and yelled something in Spanish. "You are behind on your rent...it's been two months, I've been patient in trying to see eye to eye with you, but Mr. Jackson you have till the end of this month to give me my money, then I call the cops...and I'm sure they'll be very pleased to know you're an alcoholic." she threatened me.

She was at least 5'3, and she had red curly hair like Chuckys'. The thing was she told me this every month, so I never took her seriously. "Don't worry, beautiful, I'll get you your m- money...I promise." I said. She rolled her eyes as if she heard it a thousand times already. "You need help for your problem." she said, outspokenly. I glared at her. My blood began to boil as I became defensive and was ready to curse her flat out. Then I thought about the dude who used to live next door who did that to her...well let's say she told the police she felt threatened and they took him to jail that night and a month later he was put in jail after being evicted, so I immediately pumped my breaks on this one. "I don't have a problem mam, I just enjoy exquisite wine." I answered her.

"Whatever just have my money by-" "Yeah, yeah by the end of this month, goodnight." I said slamming the door in her face.  I fell on my bed sleepily.