"all we know is he's a psychopath." billy sighed out, crossing his hands over his chest. everyone watched his bagged head move meaning he was now awake. "don't look like no psychopath to me." willie called bullshit on it all when he saw him run away from the cops. "can't judge a book by its over." saya stated simply, already taking up for her pledge.

"but you can judge one by its smell!" billy almost enthused about how he was no longer the less class in the group.

reyna got off the table taking her place between saya and willie. and the bag was off his face. "he's cute." maria confessed. reyna looked to the boy, although he didn't smell the best maria was right. he wasn't too pale as in the picture she saw, and he also grew a head full of brown curls.

"yeah, total hobo fancy cover boy material." billy agreed, earning a laugh from reyna who nodded along earning a look from saya causing her to laugh herself into an awkward cough. "so what you say mad dog? you the psycho that did the boys' home massacre?" willie's hand hung low, in front of his crotch as he gave a scowling look.

"pretty tough barking at dude tied to a chair." marucs looked around trying to piece together where he could possibly be. and studying people, it was the girl from earlier; the one he stopped and looked at. the tall dude that pointed the cops out to him. and the girl from the motorcycle. marcus didn't recognize the tall girl with the black long hair and the boy with the green mohawk. "untie this punk-ass bitch."

everyone looked to willie as he tried his hardest to keep his tough guy act on, adjusting his varsity jacket. everyone wondered who he could possibly be talking to until billy stepped forward swinging around his switch blade. "all right, but my money's on hepatitis harry." billy studied marcus face, stopping when he heard a voice.

"forgive my students." everyone moved to the side and billy retreated to his previous spot next to maria. their faces looked like they had been caught stealing cookies from the cookie jar. reyna was quick to hide her fountain drink that she had got from the diner without paying. "they forget that viciousness serves them only to make them look weak, billy if you would be so kind." master lin stepped in front of the students, taking a seat in front of marcus as billy cut the ropes to free him. marucs flexed his hands looking at his slightly bruised wrist, then to master lin.

"are you satisfied with your life?" master lin was calm and collected holding the tea in his hands taking sips of it often. everyone's eyes were on marcus. "me? yeah. i eat trash and sleep in piss. everything according to plan." marcus sat up straighter leaning forward his attitude clearly showing he didn't care about anyone in this room and almost challenging them to do something about. "speak to master lin with respect." saya stepped forward only to get pulled back by willie and reyna.

"master lin can eat my shit." marcus spat towards saya causing reyna to tilt her head. "be careful what you say, some of us aren't so generous when pushed." reyna finally spoke everyone turned to the taller girl her gaze on marcus was almost murderous. marucs met her eye too, him breaking eye contact when he rolled his. "who the hell are you people?" marcus finally questioned something that made sense in this situation, looking to master lin.

"what's important is that we know who you are, marcus. and we know what you've done. you're a killer. few value with particular proficiency, but i do. what if i told you there's a home for people like you? a school where you could be surrounded by your peers." master didn't waste any time with sugar coding anything. speaking fast marcus face was soft he was pondering about the thought, wheels was turning through his head. "only what? dress up like a viking, so you can take tasteful pictures?" marcus smirked not looking away from master lin.