"Who sprayed bug reppellant?" (Peter Parker)

Requested by @LokiLover660 Thanks for the request 🤗
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

●Peter's Pov □

I was calmly walking down the hall after doing a big pile of homework. I arrived to the kitchen and took an apple. Dad was working.

By dad I mean Tony Stark. Yeah I know it sounds weird, but I am a Stark now get over it.

What was I saying? Oh yes... I took an apple for my metabolism and started walking towards the training room. I heard some yells coming from the living room... Something about a bee or a wasp... I don't know, but it was Wanda, Sam  and Bucky yelling.

Oh yes, I live with the Avengers here in the Compound.  I know it sounds unbelievable, but hey it is true.

I am sure you are asking yourselves, 'hey Peter do they know you are spiderman?' Well nope.

The only ones who know I am spiderman are Tony aka dad and Nat. Neither the other Avengers or my future mom know this. Yes Pepper is my future mom being the fiancé of my dad, that is what she is.

I arrive to the training room and there is Nat waiting for me in the mats.

●3rd Person's Pov●

In the living room there was an incredible fight between a wasp and 3 Avengers.

"Get her" Wanda shouted

"How do you know it is a her?" Bucky asked while sprying bug repellant in every inch of the living room

"How do you know it isn't a her?" Wanda snapped

"That has no sense" Bucky said

"Shut it the both of you and kill the damn wasp" Sam yelled

"LANGUAGE!" Scolded Steve from another room in the Compound

"SHUT UP STEVE" Sam yelled

"Did you kill the wasp?" Wanda asked

"I don't know, but there is no space in the room that doesn't have bug repellant" Bucky replied

"Well if you say so... " Wanda said and with that they picked a movie and started watching

In the training room, Natasha and Peter were having a sparring, but if someone was there to watch them, they would have said, it was more like a dance.

The steps they made were coordinated, one after another, they were moving gracefully, until Peter finally could get a punch in her without to much strenght to avoid hurting her, and he won.

Peter put a hand out to help her stand.

"Good job Peter, you have improved since the last time" Natasha said proud of him

Peter blushed and replied "Thanks for helping me with hand to hand combat aunt Nat,  I really appreciate it"

"Your welcome... how about a treat? Maybe an ice cream?" Nat asked

"Sounds delicious aunt Nat!" He squealed like a little child and ran to the kitchen as his life depended on it.

But in his 2ay to the kitchen Peter sensed a something weird and his spider senses went wild, he went to the place they were guiding him.

When Peter artived to the living room, the place in 'danger', he was confused. There in the sofa was Wanda, Bucky and Sam happily watching a movie.

He shrugged and was going to return to the kitchen, but his throat started tickling and his chest hurt, so he started coughing wildly. That brought the attention of the 3 Avengers in the room. Peter collapsed to his knees and gasped for air.

Natasha listened the conmotion and when she arrived, she found 2 horrified faces from 2 paralized Avengers and 1 that started rushing towards Peter that was collapsed on the floor trying to breath.

" 'Baby sneezed' protocol activated" FRIDAY said

Bucky was picking up Peter while Natasha went to look up for Bruce, when a concerned Tony Stark arrived running

"What is going on?!" Tony asked, more like yelled, that brought the other ones in the room out of their shock.

"We don't know, we were watching a movie when he started coughing wildly" Sam said somewhat rushed

"Thats the truth Tony" Wanda said now concerned for her little brother

"Well... Bucky help bring him to the medbay" Tony said, then all of them rushed to the medbay.

Bruce was there preparing the bed for Peter, Nat next to the bed.

Bucky put Peter gently on the bed, but he was wheezing and gasping for air.

"FRIDAY scan him please" Bruce yelled while trying to listen his lungs

"It seems to be an effect from a spray, sir" she answered

Bruce continued checking Peter that now had an oxygen mask on his mouth. Tony frowned

"FRIDAY where was this spray?" Tony asked

"In the living room boss" she replied

Tony turned to the only ones there. " What spray did you use?"

"A spray?... spray... OH! There was a wasp so we tried to kill it with bug spray!" Sam answered

"Well, you were screaming while I chased it" Bucky said giving Wanda and Sam a look.

"That was because... because... IT DOESN'T MATTER, Peter is unwell, so..." Wanda said embarrased

Tony's eyebrow was twitching, but calmed himself and ran to a table where he picked a little injection and then put it in Peter's arm.

Peter started breathing steadily, then he turned to the others. Natasha was trying to keep calm because it wasn't their faukt they didn't knoe, but they still harmed her nephew.

"Guys, Peter can have bug spray around..." Tony said without noticing that a certain teen was openning his eyes and that was still tired.

"Why?" Sam asked like it he had 2 heads

"Idiot, you don't see that he is allergic" Wanda said

"But it didn't look like a simple allergy" Bruce pointed out

"Maybe is a severe case" Bucky said

"Well... the truth is gat Peter can't be around because it affects spiders..." Tony stated but looking their confused faces he passed his hand in his face and said " because..."

"I am Spiderman" Peter cut him off returning to dreamland

"WHAT THE-?!" Was the last thing he heard before closing his eyes.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Hope you liked it!