11: Garnet Secrets

Start from the beginning

Then there was silence.

The car came to a stop signalling that we arrived at the private section of the airport and I got out of the car. I didn't need to wait for his response, I just needed the peace in my mind that he knew and that I didn't need to carry the burden of my secrets.

As I watched my bodyguards load my luggage into the plane the car door opened revealing Jungkook with cheeks stained with tears.

"Go home Jungkook and wipe your tears I have to go," I said as I walked towards the plane, not daring to look back or else my feet will betray me and I'll just stop walking.

To my dismay, he grabbed my wrist making me stop as he said, "So you're just gonna go, I've been looking for you for so long, and now you're just going to go?"

"What do you want Jungkook? What do you want me to do then?," I asked as I forcefully held back my tears and looked into his eyes. "Stay, fight your mother and stay here with me, do you have any idea how lost I've been ever since the day that I last saw you, it left a scar that I couldn't heal," he said as he wiped away his tears that seemed to blur his vision.

"I've been looking for you for so long, I searched everywhere Haewon and you were in front of me this whole time, among those sea of girls in the school," he continued to say but I interrupted him, "Maybe it's because I didn't want to be found, maybe it's because I didn't want to be near you."

"But I loved you! And I still do! So please don't go, you're the only thing that's giving meaning to my life right now so please please don't go!," he said as he sobbed and fell to his knees, he hugged my legs as he sobbed into the ends of my dress.

"Forget about me already Jungkook, that girl in the picture is dead, who she was is dead," I said as I tried to remove his grip on me but he kept hanging on as he said, "I can't let go of you, no, I just can't okay! Why did you have to go back then? I was ready shoulder all the guilt and your anger for what I did but you just disappeared."

"Jungkook I disappeared because I loved you so much! But you hurt me! You took my dad's life!," I said as I tried to walk but he hung on ever tighter as he said, "Haewon I didn't mean to, I didn't mean to!"

"Why do you even still love me? You haven't even seen me in so long, just let go Jungkook I need to board that plane," I said and he refused to let go and said, "Even when you're far away I still love you because I can't replace you with anyone."

"Then force yourself to love someone else Jeon Jungkook! Loving me is a losing game! You're just going to get continually hurt when you love me! Do you want that?!," I yelled and he replied, "Yes! If it means then I'll be with you then damn the pain, I'll endure anything if it's you."

"Jungkook let go dammit! Let go!," I said as I finally was able to remove myself from his grip and walk away only for him to run towards me and hug me from my back.

"Jungkook I said let me go!," I said as my tears started to fall, "I said let me go, why won't you let me go."

"I can't and I won't Haewon, I love you and I won't let go," he said as his tears started to stain the back of my dress.

"You don't love me Jungkook, you loved who I was, there's a difference," I said as I tried to remove his grip but he just hung on to me for dear life.

"I do love you, I fell in love when I first met you at the mansion and I fell in love again when I saw you walk the school halls for the first time, you can't change how I feel about you, please Haewon, if you love me for even just a little bit you'll stay," he said and I couldn't hold myself back anymore.

I turned around and hugged him back and said, "Dammit, Jungkook, can't you see what I'm trying to do here, I'm letting you go because I love you, my mother is angry at me for pretending to lash out on your family in the restaurant, she wanted me to ruin you but I can never do that, so Jungkook let me go okay."

He hugged me even tighter and said, "No I won't, we can fight this together, we can do this together."

"No we won't, not this time Jungkook," I said as I gestured my guards to hold him back. "Haewon what are you doing?," he asked but I didn't reply and just flicked his forehead and said, "I love you.....you damn idiot."

Despite my heart telling me not to go, I boarded the plane anyways as I heard Jungkook scream in the background, "YAH KYONG HAEWON DON'T GO! kYONG HAEWON DON'T LEAVE ME! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! HAEWON-"

His voice faded away once the door of the plane was shut. I took a seat and looked at the window and saw Jungkook struggling against the grip of my bodyguards. Thrashing and screaming for me. I read his lips and they said my name over and over again.

I closed my eyes and told one of the flight attendants aboard my mother's private plane, "Please, tell the pilot to go."

She nodded and not long after the plane's engine hummed telling me that we were about to go.

I sighed and closed my eyes again.

I heard once that the first time you fall in love, it changes you forever and no matter how hard you try, that feeling just never goes away.

The saddest part is having to say goodbye even when you want to stay.

I flushed away the sad thoughts, not wanting to think about him anymore.

Dammit Haewon, get your head together. It would've never worked anyways, there's just too much pain going on.

You said it yourself. He caused you a world of hurt, he shouldn't be your world anymore.

J.JK

I watched as the plane left and I fell to the ground in disbelief.

She slipped through my fingers again.

She keeps on slipping away.

I'll wait for you Haewon.

 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒐 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 | J.JKOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara