How am I possibly going to complete this quest? The possibility of me being pranked in this room, especially with me being the new guy, is extremely high. Just me taking a look around, I could tell that there was almost no place for me to sleep. Looking up, I saw strong rafters that looked like they could hold me up easily if I slept up there. Heading towards a bunk, I was about to attempt getting up there, when I realized that I couldn't possibly be the first person to think of doing this.

Opening the window I re-read the quest. Their had to be SOME way out of this! As I was reading the quest, I paused, the quest did not explicitly say I had to stay IN the cabin, just AT the cabin. Moving towards the door, I walked out of the cabin, and started to circle the building looking for a safe place to sleep.

Sighing to myself, I looked up and saw areas that I could sleep on the roof of the cabin. Spinning around I Searched for anyone looking at me or close to me. Seeing none, I climbed the side of the cabin, barely pulling myself up and scaling the wall to the top. After reaching the roof, I found a flat area to lay down and watch the stars. As I listened to the sound of demigods chattering, I fell into a peaceful sleep.

I woke up with a jump, as I heard the all-too-familiar sound in my mind.[Ding!], [Ding!], [Ding!]. Shaking my head, I steadied myself and opened my notifications.

[Quest Complete!]

[Rewards]

[hidden Requirements met]

[For having a companion that can control shadows you have gained a bonus to skill]

[+ 20% Stealth when in shadows]

Skill gained: Stealth Lv-1 (0%) + 20% stealth when in shadows

[You have escaped being pranked or robbed]

[Your demigod reputation has raised by 2%]

demigod reputation 4% [almost no demigods know who you are]

[For thinking outside the box] + 1 intelligence

I could feel my mouth pulling into a wide grin. This is a great quest reward, not only did I get a skill, I even got 20% extra stealth when in shadow, simply for having Reika as my companion! Of course, I had no delusions of capturing monsters, having them be my companions, and then gaining a bonus for everything I do. There was more than likely a limit on companions.

Activating my stealth skill, I moved off the roof and into the shadows of the trees. As I was moving, I noticed that my movements were smooth, as if I had been doing this for years, and not for the first time ever, which it was. Walking out of the shadows, I headed to the dining area where I could see demigods gathering. Stopping, I felt a light flash in my eyes. Glancing around I saw another flash, looking down I saw that it came from a gem on the bracelet.

It took me two seconds to think over before I pressed the flashing gem. A golden window with black lettering popped up.

[Congratulations!]

[You have now started your demigod journey]

[You will now get quests more often]

[You can now use demigod training grounds to raise your skills]

[Your skills can now evolve]

Closing the window, I sprinted to the training grounds that Chiron pointed out yesterday to raise my skill. The second I reached it, I got a couple more alerts. [Ding!]

[demigod training grounds]

[You can train skills 20% faster while in this area]

I may or may not have jumped for joy in the air with a huge smile after reading the window. I could raise my skills so much faster in these grounds! Who knows? maybe I would even be able to raise my levels faster here too! Opening more windows, I thought over what evolving my skills could mean and how I could do it.