19 (M)

Taehyung and Jeongguk started to kiss as soon as they were out of sight of the guests. Taehyung was walking backwards while the younger was leading the way.

"I- Can't wait- To- Continue- Where we've- Stopped- Last time." Taehyung said in between kisses.

Jeongguk couldn't wait too, after they almost did it the last time, he searched online how to do it right and was ready for it. At the thought of Taehyung watching him while he stretched himself, he got aroused more than he already was, moaned into the other's mouth. As they arrived Jeongguk's room, the clothes fell one by one to the floor, it didn't take long until they were completely naked.

Jeongguk sat on top of Taehyung, bent down to peck him. "I love you."

"And I love you, so so much." Taehyung smiled. His gaze suddenly changed, making Jeongguk gulp nervously. "Now be a good boy and do as I say. Promise you that I'll make sure, you'll feel really good."

Taehyung's deep voice made Jeongguk shiver. "Where's the lube?" He couldn't wait any longer to be inside his husband.

Jeongguk pointed to the nightstand, Taehyung opened the drawer to fetch the bottle. "Use plenty of it, I wanna hear it when you stretch yourself."

"Yes sir." Jeongguk joked when he raised his body to hover over Taehyung, his hard-on was already prominent and leaking.

"You're so beautiful Gguk." Taehyung touched the younger's chest, couldn't help but pinch his bud.

Jeongguk inhaled sharply so he wouldn't moan at the sudden painful pleasure.

Without waiting any longer, he covered his fingers with the cold liquid and looked at Taehyung. While licking his lips seductively, he insert his middle finger slowly with a hiss. "F-fuck."

Taehyung grabbed Jeongguk's length, not moving yet. "Use more lube, honey."

The prince obeyed but instead of covering his fingers again, he let it drop down directly to his rim. At the same time he pushed two fingers in and out, the squishy sound filled the room.

Taehyung loved it, was satisfied with his husband and started to move his hand on Jeongguk's cock.

"Ngh, s'good, so so good. D-don't stop." Jeongguk moaned out, moving his fingers faster while rocking back and forth, fucking into Taehyung's fist and on his own fingers.

"Add another one, stretch yourself more for me." Taehyung pecked his lovers lips who groaned loudly at the additional stretch.

With all the lube it didn't hurt and Jeongguk could come like this. "Tae, puh-please help me."

Taehyung used his free hand to spread one of the cheeks so that Jeongguk could penetrate even deeper.

He brushed over his prostate, could already feel his high coming up. "Damn, I'm so fucking close."

Taehyung pulled away, slipped back from underneath him. "Do it then, come for me." He kneeled and started to lick the tip.

"Fuck yes! Oh my god, that's it." Jeongguk threw his head back, moaning. "Tae, please-" He's not sure what he's pleading for. Moved his hips in hope that Taehyung would take him in but the older wanted to hear words, wanted him to beg for it.

When Taehyung didn't suck, Jeongguk became impatient. "Baby, please! I really wanna feel your warm mouth around my dick." It's a whine and without knowing it, he gave Taehyung what he had wanted.

Who was Taehyung to not give his husband what he wanted, when he could be such a good boy. The merman licked the whole length up to the tip and then wrapped his lips around the glans.