Steve's not stupid

Day: 2

Time: 8:12 am

Remaining: 12

Current mode: drapple

Steve's p.o.v

This morning they walked out into the wilderness again and I was left behind to improve the base. This was usual. The deal that we struck was that they would search for Malfoy and bring most-enchanted-golden-apple back to share. Well that's what I call her anyway, the others have different names. Because I am the best at survival and things, being able to do things that they, apparently, can't do.

I have built a largish fort out of stone, with a room for everyone with a chest full of food and tools and a bed. It is nearly complete.

But I'm not stupid. I have seen them talking, and I know that as soon as the base is all made, they will have no use for me. I also know that if they do find the most-enchanted-golden-apple, she won't make it back to me. But I know something that they don't. They are searching in the wrong direction. I have sometimes seen Draco's tag in the distance, ever so faintly. But I don't think the others can see tags.

So I am content to wait and watch and prepare. When they do betray me I will be ready.

I have built an underground cave where I have stocked my supplies and as soon as they betray me... Well lets just say it won't be good for them.

Suddenly, a creeper runs out of the forest at me and I switch to my enchanted diamond sword and kill it with one hit. It drops 2 gunpowder as it dissolves into dust. Hmmm that gives me an idea... I've got quite a lot of gunpowder. I should put it to use.

I go off to find some sand...