H

Day: 4
Time: 12:46
5 remaining
China's POV

I sat observing the object I had found in the top crate of the pile. The object that would supposedly kill Steve for me. It looked almost exactly like a fire alarm: cubic, red and small enough to fit in my palm with a black glass panel on the front. On the panel the words "in case of Steve being annoying, break glass." On the back was a plaque that said, in block capitals, THE FINE PRINT: WHOEVER ACTIVATES THIS DEVICE SHALL GIVE THEIR LIFE AS TRIBUTE.
I had pondered over it for some time and it was time for action. "Ian!" I called, "come here!". Ian was off training his new strength and speed with a variety of weapons found in the crates, but he came as I called. "Ian," I said in a honey sweet voice, "be a dear and break the glass for me." He went to do it, but hesitated, and bit his lip. I turned the seduction level up to eleven and gave him a smile. He reached out with shaky hands to do it, but suddenly stopped. "No." He said in a loud defiant voice. "You have manipulated me enough. Break it yourself. I'm leaving." He strode towards the door and I allowed him to get halfway their before I said in a sharp crisp voice "Ian Kabra. Come here this instant and break this glass." He stopped in his tracks and slowly turned around. I smiled. He may have superhuman strength, but he never took a name, so I can control him like a puppy using his given name. He picked up the fire alarm in one hand and with a flick from his other hand shattered the glass to dust.

For a moment nothing happened. Then the fire alarm started to melt into his flesh. He gave a yell and tried to pull it off, but to no avail. Black energy started to pulse through the fire alarm, and it illuminated his veins. He arched his back and gave a shriek of agony and terror, and when he opened his eyes again they were pure white. He smiled cruelly then floated into the air and vanished in a small explosion that seared a single letter into the ground.

H.