Enderpearlin'

Day: 3
Time: 3:46pm
9 remaining
Draco's POV

I ran, sucking in breath quickly, trying desperately to escape the horrible creatures chasing me. Chasing my Applina.
I came out of the trees and found myself on the jagged edge of a ravine, with a river of lava below. I backed into the corner and drew my wand pointing it with shaking hands towards the section in the trees where I knew the others would come out. Suddenly there was a searing pain in my hand and i screamed as i saw one of my fingers fall onto the ground. The one called gollem suddenly appeared right behind me, snatched Applina from my hand and kicked me away into the bushes where cookie monster picked me up and threw me. I flew high over the chasm and smashed into the opposite cliff, where i scrabbled desperately for a handhold, still screaming.

Steve's POV
i heard screams and ran out of my hideout to see what was going on. I followed the screams and found myself on one side of a jagged ravine filled with lava with Gollem on the other side holding the most beautiful golden apple in his hand dancing around laughing maniacally. I prepared to toss the enderpearl to the other side when gollem suddenly tripped and fell screaming into the deep pit, still clutching the most beautiful golden apple in his hand. I cursed and revised my plan,

Gollem's POV
As i fell with my precious i saw steve standing on the far side of the chasm, tossing a dark blue crystal orb high in the sky above him before tossing another one down towards me, it smashed into me as i fell and suddenly in a puff of smoke Steve was on me trying to wrestle my precious from my hand. I snarled and pulled back, but he smashed his foot into my face and i lost my grip. He shoved himself away from me and i snarled and tried in vain to grab him but now he was falling separately to me. I felt a sort of pleasure knowing that at least the man who stole my precious was going to die with me. Suddenly he disappeared in a puff of purple smoke, leaving only a faint smell of sulfer in the air as i fell to my inevitable death.

Steve's POV
As i landed i stumbled slightly, 4 of my 10 hearts depleted from the teleportation. I let out a sigh of relief, holding the most beautiful golden apple in my hand as i watched cookie monster rage and yell on the other side. As I turned to walk away i saw Malfoy standing in front of me, covered in scratches and one finger down but with his wand trained on me.
I grabbed another enderpearl from my inventory to make a hasty escape but malfoy snatched it from me and with a sneer, tossed it over his shoulder into the chasm. "Oh no you don't." He said, "you're not getting away this time. AVADA KE-" suddenly he disappeared in a puff of purple smoke and i heard a distant scream from inside the ravine