His mind went back to the night he tried to kiss him, and thinking about it now, he did want to kiss him then. What would've happened if Kaminari hadn't walked in on him when he did? Would they have kissed? Kirishima sucked his bottom lip into his mouth, his cheeks warm, his finger going to trace the curve of his cupid's bow. Warm puffs of air tickled the skin of his finger, sending a tingle down his spine. Kirishima drew his hand back when Bakugou stirred again, groaning.

Kirishima blinked. "Bakugou?"

"Fuuuck..." drawled the blond in response, shuffling again, panting slowly. "Eijirou..."

"E-Eh?" Kirishima gasped, eyes widening. Kirishima arose from the bedside, his hands going to shake to the blond out his slumber. "Bakugou!"

Bakugou's eyes fluttered open at the call of his name, and once he grew aware of the redhead shaking him, they widened, and he stupidly sat up too quick, bumping heads with Kirishima. Kirishima fell back onto the floor with a hiss as did Bakugou.

"What the fuck?" Bakugou growled, rubbing his head as he glared daggers at the redhead on the floor below him. "Shitty Hair, what the fuck were you doing?"

"Trying to wake you up!" Kirishima glared right back. "I just wanted to know if you needed a ride since it's a bit chilly today. You were talkin' in your sleep."

Bakugou froze. "What did I say?"

Kirishima crossed his legs as he rubbed his forehead, his eyes focused on anything but the blond staring at him. "You said 'fuck' and... a-and my name."

Bakugou cursed internally. Kirishima let his hand fall into his lap as he kept his head tilted at the blond. "What were you dreamin' about?"

"Nothin', just you sucking me off", is what Bakugou wanted to say, but couldn't for obvious reasons. Scratching his head and pulling his legs towards him, thankful his blanket was still draped across his body, he shrugged. "I don't remember."

"Oh."

Lying to him was stupid. Bakugou was stupid. Bakugou's stupid feelings were stupid. Bakugou frowned at himself. "I need a shower."

"Me too. You can go first, though, you take faster showers than me."

Bakugou adjusted himself before getting out of bed. "Yeah."

Bakugou exited the room and practically sprinted to the bathroom, slamming the door behind him and leaning against it. If no one else was up, if he had woken up before Kirishima did, he would've yelled as soon as he locked the door, but luck wasn't on his side. Nope. Now he was talking in his sleep, saying his name in his sleep, not to mention the raging boner he'd been waking up to for almost two weeks now. It was getting to the point cold showers were pointless and jerking off didn't take away the edge. He needed the real deal—craved it even—and he hated it.

Bakugou growled and grumbled at himself as he went through his morning routine—a shower, washing his hair, aggressively brushing his teeth, poofing his spikes up with calculated pops of his explosions, lining his eyes with black eyeliner for his hero costume, and lastly, glaring at himself in the mirror for having to put up with this for so long. He was calling himself a hero, the no. 8 hero at that, but despite the aggressive front he put on for everyone else, he was too scared of being rejected to confess his feelings, and now he was suffering because of it.

Kirishima was flipping through his sketchbook upon his entering of the room, and Bakugou ignored the smile sent his way, instead crossing over to their dresser and digging up his hero costume from its drawer. Kirishima left the room after that, and after getting dressed, Bakugou sat on the edge of his bed, his leg bouncing uncontrollably as he pouted. His phone vibrated on the nightstand beside his bed, and he unplugged it from his charger, seeing who texted him.