+77+

Awsten grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around himself. He left the room and quietly creeped down the corridor, avoiding making any noise. He peered into every room, and entered the kitchen.

Geoff was sat at the island, eyes glued to his laptop as he occasionally took a sip from the cup beside him. Awsten leaned against the door frame and just looked at Geoff, memories from the night before bringing a smile to his face.

The brunette turned around suddenly and Awsten jumped lightly. Geoff laughed and motioned for Awsten to come and sit beside him. Awsten followed instructions and jumped up onto a stool. He readjusted the blanket so that he was warmer.

"Morning." Geoff smiled and slid another cup towards the smaller boy. Awsten smiled gratefully and took a sip of the warm liquid.

"You too." He smiled. Geoff nodded and turned his head back to the computer screen. "What'cha doing?"

"Editing some old pics." Geoff smiled and continued adjusting the colours of the photo .

"Cool. Cool cool cool cool cool cool cool."

"Brooklyn?" Awsten nodded and Geoff laughed. "Alright then. Anyway, if you wanna eat there's food in the fridge."

Awsten stood up and opened it, skimming the contents to see if there was anything he found appealing. He pulled a pizza box out and placed it on the counter.

"You got any plates?"

"No. I eat on the floor."

"Wait really?" Awsten looked around, alarmed.

"No you fucking idiot." Geoff laughed and pulled a plate out of one of the overhead cupboards. He placed it on the counter and Awsten placed a few slices of the food on it. He shoved it in the microwave and pressed the one minute button. "So,, you don't have a headache?"

"Um.. well..I wasn't actually that drunk? I was probably sober to be honest." Awsten scratched his neck awkwardly.

"So you were dancing like a crackhead whilst completely sober?"

"Yes. You got a problem, Ge-off?"

"No." Geoff sighed and smiled. "Wait you didnt-"

"Yes I did." Awsten smirked back at Geoff, whose face was reddening slightly. "Hey; it was really fucking good."

"Thanks, I guess.. my voice just isn't made for singing."

"That's bullshit. Your voice is amazing. It's soft and sweet and it makes me want to--"

"Makes you want to what?"

"Makes me want to.."